𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.  - 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 @𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐱

previously known as nothing more, nothing less

This book is about Lakyn and Blair... their relationship is nothing more than chemistry partners and nothing less than friends. They both swear they are just platonic friends... but is that true?

*

Blair Monroe appears to be perfect on the outside: she has beautiful features designer clothes that girls would kill to be like her. However, her gorgeous exterior is threatened by a dark history and even worse secrets. She'll do anything to keep the void underneath secret, even if it means putting herself in dangerous situations. There's only one guy who can comfort her when she reaches her breaking point: Lakyn Mendez.

Its her chemistry partner who knows nothing about relationship... or fashion! But at least her parents will be pleased with him.

A couple of weeks later and the summer holiday is around the corner, and they both still swear they are just platonic friends... but is that true? Even after sharing a moment of intimacy when they were not allowed?

*there will be sex, violence and abuse so this is your trigger warning! read at your own hands!*

(sneak peek)
The summer holiday is around the corner which made me realise how long we've been doing this fake relationship scheme. We both still swear that we are nothing more than chemistry partners and nothing less than platonic friends... but do we actually feel like that or are just lying to ourselves? Especially after experiencing a spark of connection when it was out of bounds.

summer's note:

i am so pissed right now. i just took an hour making the cast aesthetic and wattpad doesn't even let me insert it. ugh sorry.

anyways enjoy the book. x

(238 words) - 04.02.2022 - 02:06am