Chapter 15: Part 13 - Santana

I didn't understand why Tommy would come and interrupt us. Sex between Nikki and I was only sex. Nothing else. There was no strings. I decided to go knocking to Nikki's door and tried picking up where we left off. He opened the door. Without thinking twice, he grabbed my face and started kissing me, picking up right where we left off.

An hour later, we both finished and laid in his bed. He lit up a cigarette and started smoking it and then passed it to me.

"I think that was all I needed. I do feel better." I told him.

"I'm glad I can help. I needa help you more often."

"I'm gonna head back to my room now." I told him.

"No just stay and hang out." I stayed with him and I started asking him about his mom and the last time he spoke to her, that sort of thing. He was so open about his life to that it made me extremely comfortable opening up to him as well.

"Are you planning on getting divorced?"

"I kind of have to, specially now, considering the circumstances."

"You think he'll ask you for shit?"

"No I doubt it. Even if he did, he has way more assets than me. The only thing I fucking own is my car. Actually scratch that we both don't own shit, but he has more money than me. He might want his ring back which is fine."

"Fuck getting married."

"Right? I think I'm done after this shit. Too much fucking commotion."

"What about Tommy?" Nikki asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Tommy thinks he's fucking in love with you."

"Tommy falls in love with anyone he has sex with more than once. He's not, he probably just wants sex."

"Give it to him and see if that's true."

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah just fucking go over there and tell him 'Tommy let's have sex' and if he leaves Pamela for you then you'll know he has feelings for you."

"He's not leaving Pamela for anyone. I'm not gonna do that fuck that I don't wanna have sex with him. No thanks." Nikki pulled out the camera and tried taking a picture of me but I buried my face in the bed so you wouldn't be able to see me.

"Good enough." He said. I took the picture from him.

"Wow you can't see the 13 in my back."

"It's the way you were laying."

"I should really be heading back, I need to work on some stuff before the show tomorrow." I got up and started changing into my regular clothes.

"See you later." I told him and left. Doc was at my door knocking when he saw me sneak out of Nikki's room.

"Hi Doc, sorry I was helping Nikki out with something. Is everything okay?"

"Doug has to leave, he's not gonna be here for the concert."

"Tonight?"

"Yep. Can you help me tomorrow?"

"Yeah definitely."

"Alright, meet me in the lobby at 3pm sharp tomorrow."

"Okay sounds good Doc." I said and he left. I went back to my room and showered away my sins. I couldn't help but to have flashbacks of the sex with Nikki. He was definitely one of the best. It felt so personal and intimate. There was not one inch of my body that he didn't touch. I got goosebumps thinking about it and quickly got out the shower and got dressed. I needed to distract myself so I continued working the night.

At about 11:30 PM. Someone knocks on my door so I check the peephole.

"Tommy?"

"What's going on dude."

"What happened?"

"I feel bad about being a dick so I brought you some flowers."

"Thank you they're very pretty." He just stood there and I just stood there.

"Anything else?"

"Uhh no that's it I think."

"Okay well I'll see you later then." I said. Without hesitation he grabbed me face the same way Nikki did and started kissing me. I almost pushed him off but thought to myself, fuck it, he's gonna cheat on her anyway. And I kissed him back. He started ripping my clothes off and he threw me on the bed. He was so aggressive during sex but I absolutely loved it. He slipped my pants off and started licking his way through gold.

5 minutes later, I thought I was gonna cum like normal but then to my surprise, something else happened.

"No fucking way." Tommy said. I was just as surprised as he was.

"What the fuck I've never squirted before." Tommy's face lit up with excitement as if he just won the lottery.

"Dude that's fucking awesome do you know how fucking hard it is to find a girl that squirts?"

"No I wouldn't know."

"Holy shit can you do it again?"

"I can't control that shit." He shrugged his shoulder and started taking his clothes away.

"Woah what are you doing?" I told him.

"What do you mean?"

"Why you taking off your clothes?"

"It's my turn to jizz."

"Uhh no."

"Come on dude I'm gonna get blue balls."

"Tell your wife to get rid of your blue balls."

"That's fucking cruel."

"Consider us even for being an asshole. Make sure you close the door on your way out." Tommy was so disappointed, but it's what he deserved. He left my room and I fell into a deep sleep.