THIRTY FOUR

MONDAY 11/04

"Let's talk." Namjoon took ahold of Taehyung's arm and urged him to walk a little faster, ahead of the others who were all on their way to the cafeteria.

"About my admirer-"

"You know if you keep bugging me everytime you get one hint i'll just stop giving you hints altogether."

"Yeah like i'm gonna believe that. You said you want to see us get together."

They entered the cafeteria, still ahead of the others and got in line. Taehyung once again saw Jin and Yoongi sat at the table they always sit on, talking.

"Come on give me something. It can be anything really..."

Taehyung sighed, thinking about something he could say that wouldn't completely give Jin away. He finally decided on something, and cleared his throat.

"I think he's smaller than you but probably just by one or two centimeters. Not much."

"Who is?" Jimin suddenly asked when he arrived right behind them.

"My admirer!" Namjoon answered, showing off his dimples.

"Oh okay... Wait you know who it is?" Jimin asked Taehyung. Hoseok cleared his throat and Namjoon realised his mistake. The blue hair thought of an escape quickly, and answered with a smile.

"Huh yeah we're friends. He told me he sent messages to Namjoon and made me promise not to tell him who he is."

Technically it wasn't a lie. He was just twisting the truth a bit. They all sat at a table and started eating until Jimin gasped loudly.

"Oh my god Joonie, look at Seokjin!"

Taehyung immediately looked at Jimin, then Namjoon, then Seokjin, not understanding anything.

"Who's Seokjin?" Hoseok asked, searching the cafeteria for a guy he didn't know.

"Min Yoongi's best friend." Taehyung answered.

"Namjoon's crush!" Jimin answered at the same time.

"Wait what?" They both looked at each other, before Taehyung broke the eye contact to look at Namjoon.

"Your crush?"

Namjoon was not paying attention at all, because he was focused on Jin, and could apparently not look away. Understandable. Jin with purple hair was something else. Oh this is getting interesting.

"How do you know him Taetae?"

"Jin and I... we're friends." Taehyung tried to speak with his eyes rather than his mouth, hoping Hoseok would catch on. Soon enough his eyes widened and he whispered "oh my god" looking at Namjoon and Seokjin.

--
Me :
Hello again my friend :)).

Purple Jin :
Omg you texted first. What's up?

Me :
Your crush is looking at you.
--

Right away, Jin's head shot up to look in their direction. Namjin locked eyes for a good 10 seconds, before Jeongguk cleared his throat and Namjoon broke the eye contact, blushly lightly. The blue hair chuckled seeing as Jin was also blushing.

"So he's your crush, huh?" Hoseok said, raising a brow.

"No... He used to but i'm over it now." Namjoon answered, his blush still very obvious.

"Yeah, clearly." Hoseok snickered.

"Oh please Namjoon, no one gets over Seokjin. I have a crush on him even though he's not my crush." Taehyung chuckled, immediately regretting speaking.

"You have a crush?" Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok all asked at the same time, while Taehyung was shrinking in his seat, blushing madly.