Chapter 5

*** Aliyah's P.OV. ***

It was a really long night and it was really hard for me to sleep. The loud noises of the cars woke me up. Everybody else was still asleep.

I had my legs stretched out on to Peyton's lap, Rosie had her head resting on Peyton's shoulders and he rested his head on top of hers.

"Awww" I thought, they look so cute. I sat up straight and got out my phone and took a couple of pictures.

I was a bit hungry so I tried to grab my bag from the other side when I dropped someones bag, probably Peyton's'. Dylan turned around and our eyes met, we looked at each other emotionless. I look back down and tried to grab the it when Dylan picks it up and passes it over.
"Thanks," I say as I put it back and try to grab my bag.

That was awkward. He was awake? Whaat?

I manage to get it and pull out an apple. I polish it then take a bite, it sort of made a noise. I continued eating and making that munching sound because I couldn't help it when Dylan turns around again. I stop and it's completely awkward again. He turns back and puts his headphones in.

I continue eating and mange to finish it and throw it away, I drink some water then put my bag back. I lean over Peyton and he wakes up, when she wakes up so does Rosie. They both look up at me as if I did something, I slowly move back and lean against the wall and get my phone out.

""

The mini bus finally stopped at the ferry place. It was really cold and there were a lot of other people there too. I wrapped my hoodie around myself as a blanket and curled up against the seat.

"Alright students, this year The Annual School Games will be held in..." Miss Peach pauses as she opened an envelope.
"Spain!" She yelled in excitement.
Me and Rosie looked at each other.
"OMG girrll!!" I squealed.
"I know!" Rosie squealed back.
"The ferry will be arriving soon," she says.

Peyton was still sitting in the middle so we asked him to move back.
"Omg omg!" Rosie squealing quietly as jumped about in our seats.
"This is going to be awesome!!" I squeal.
"Guys calm down," Peyton says as he motions us to relax.

""

About 30minutes later the ferry finally arrived. The mini bus got onto the ferry and finally the ferry set sail.

We all wondered around the ferry, there were people sleeping on the seats and other just chatting and eating. We all rushed to the deck, it was beautiful.

The cold breeze gently moved my hair and the coolness of the wind made me fell fresh. You could hear the waves softly crashing against the ferry, and the seagulls swiftly flew above the ferry. The scenario was perfect, the coastline looked like a perfect painting.

I slowly approached the side line of the deck; closer to the sea. The ice cold wood froze my palm as I rested my hands. I leaned forward to get a better view of the waves crashing against the ferry.
"Aliyah!" Rosie shrieked as she cautiously walks up to me.
"Don't worry you won't fall," I teased her. I guide her to the spot next to me and we both calmly watch the waves.
"Beautiful," Peyton says as he comes and stands between us two.
"Yup," I say as the three of us sigh.