The Airport

Wow this was my longest chapter yet 569 words!

Ash and Serena woke up early the next day ate got dressed and left the house to the airport. The professor drove them when they got there they hopped out thanked Kukui and walked in. They signed in their bags and signed up their carry-ons.

"Wow this Cafe looked good!" So they grabbed a bit of food for the plane ride and walked to their terminal. "This is it terminal 12."

They sat down and started to talk.

"I can't wait to visit Clement and Bonnie even though I just saw them at the party last week." Just then the loud speaker spoke

"People in class A may now board." Ash and Serena got up and got on the plane. They sat in their seats next to each other (Ash by the window and Serena on the middle seat.). After about half an hour everyone had boarded and a kind old lady sat next to them.

"So where are you two headed?" The nice lady asked

"I'm  a Pokémon performer and my Boyfriend Ash, by the window, decided to come and watch.

"Oh my how did I not realize sooner! You're Serena! I'm such a big fan it's wonderful to meet you!"

"Oh no the pleasure is all mine. What's your name?" Serena asked.

"I'm Gloria. You are such a sweet girl I'm sure your mother is very proud."

"Thank you." Soon after their conversation the flight atendent came by with food and drinks. Ash being himself asked for one of all the snacks and some apple juice.

"I see your a big eater," Gloria said Asb turned to face her to nod and Glorias eyes widened in Shock. "Bless my soul, I am sitting next to the champion and a famous Pokémon performer!" Then a loud mumering from the people all around saying things like "champion? Ash? "Pokémon performer?" It was a long ride after that but they eventually started to descend.

Everyone was getting out of the plane Ash stretched his arms and went to step down the stairs when he tripped and tumbled down to the bottom. "I'm getting de javu." Ash mutters. Serena saw what happened and laughed while strangers held worried faces. Ash got up like nothing happened and they went to go gather their suitcases.

They were walking to Serena's apartment when they saw a poster.

"Um Serena, do you have anything planned for today?"

"No why?"

Ash pointed at the poster. It read 'come battle champion Diantha today!'

"Of course, lets go." Serena and Ash walked hand in hand to their destination. Ash wasn't looking where he was going and bumped into someone they were wearing a black shirt with flowers, boot cut blue jeans, big heels sunglasses and a hat.

"Sorry I bumped into you you see I was in a rush to battle Diantha." Ash apologized. Then the lady took off her glasses. "Diantha?" Ash said.

"Quiet down people will know I'm here." Diantha whispered. "I accept your challenge after all I promised I'd battle you last time we saw each other. I haven't seen you in years what happened?"

"You see, I'm the champion of the Alola region. Then I got trapped in ultra space. But now I'm back!"

"Alright that's cool I guess we'll have a six on six battle." Diantha recommended.

"One problem I only have five Pokémon."