Serenas house

Ash and Serena finally found Professor Sycamores lab. Serena knocked on the door and the professor opened it.

"Oh, it's you two. I never thought you would be here. So Ash how's Alola treating you. And Serena I've seen your performances and you are absolutely stunning."

"Alola is wonderful! I already beat the island challenges and became the first champion! I just had an all out battle with Diantha and we tied."

"That's very impressive, Ash." The professor said.

"Ash actually came back to watch my Pokémon performance! Then we'll be going back to Alola!" Serena giggles a little.

"How wonderful! So have you two gotten together yet? You'd make a perfect match!" Professor sycamore joked.

"Actually we did! Serena is living in Alola with me and returns here for her performances."

"I'm so happy for you both. But I should be going I have a lot of work. It was nice talking to you both."

"Ok bye Professor!" Both Ash and Serena said in sync.

"Bye!" The Professor gave the a closed  eye smile and shut the door.

"Let's go to your house and we'll leave for the performance tomorrow morning." Ash recommended.

*time skip to Serena's house*

"Mom I'm home!" Serena opened the door to see her mom sitting on the couch watching Ryhorn racing.

"Oh is that a guest. Isn't he the one you traveled the region with I remember him from a video call, Ash was it?" Grace said.

"Yeah I'm Ash from Pallet town and this is my partner pikachu!" Ash introduces himself and Pikachu.

"Mom is it alright if he stayed here overnight? He came from Alola to see my performance."

"Sure he just has to stay ina separate room. Serena, show him to the guest room." Grace ordered. So Serena showed him the way to the guest room and it was across from her room.

"Here, you can put your stuff here and I'll make the bed."

"Thanks Serena."

Ash set down all his luggage As Serena made the bed the. Flopped down on the bed and instantly fell asleep.