𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

♤ 

author: 

sugamins (orphan_account)

word count: 394.890

chapters: 25

summary:

Jungkook is the heir to a mob empire, the most notorious in the whole of Seoul. Taehyung is a rookie sent in to infiltrate by his select team and bring the empire crumbling down.

"You knew the game and played it, it kills to know that you have been defeated."

Status: Complete

Comments: 

Well, what to say of this story. I mean, i don't even know where to start... this story it's one of the most known in ao3 of bts fanfics in general. It's really long, there's no way that you will finish it in one or two days, but the emotions that makes you feel, it's a fucking rollercoaster. Trust me. There isn't even 1% of fluff. The feellings that this book makes you feel are intense, because literally every moment it's having you on edge. I loved it tho. It was my first fanfic of  the members beeing with each other in a "romantic" way. It's also very well written. So well, that you feel it's a movie.

WARNING! there is hella smut here, really explicit descriptions of like how to torture a person and well, it's a mafia au so... Also i have to point out that the ship it's viminkook, not only taekook, but taekook has more protagonisim tho ;)

ps. i recommend watching the trailer of Sapphiamur on youtube. I remember watching it and thinking, i have to read this. Right now. It really hypes you up.