Chapter 7.

Seokjin tried to sleep while hugging RapMon who was next to him and hid himself behind the blanket.

The sun has risen signaling that morning had arrived.

Suga woke up first and slowly woke up the others. One by one they awoke, but Seokjin was still sleeping comfortably hugging RapMon.

Seokjin could not sleep for the whole night because of fear.

A few hours later Seokjin finally woke up from his sleep with a pale face due to lack of sleep.

Suga approached Seokjin then whispered to him, "Last night, you heard it, right?"

Seokjin answers with a nod.

"We will get out of here, no matter what. So I beg you to fight your fear." Suga whispered.

Seokjin nodded. He was still overshadowed by what happened last night and he wanted to tell it but was afraid to scare the others.

They will all go out of the room. When they opened the door, they were surprised to see a woman who was suddenly there at the front door of their room.

"How did you sleep? Did you sleep well or not?" asked the woman.

They nodded and smiled but their hearts felt scared.

"Ah... I see, that's good and... you... CAN'T GET OUT OF HERE!!" said the woman whose face suddenly turned horribly and suddenly made the others shocked and shouted.

"Hyungg!! I don't want to die!!" said Jimin who hugged Taehyung.

Yoongi immediately closed the door. "Quickly take anything to block this door!!"

They all nodded and took everything to hold the door and heard the woman's scream from outside the room and tried to break the door.

"Now what do we do hyung?! I don't want to die here!!" said Jungkook who looked scared.

"We will be safe! Relax oka-" said Namjoon who was interrupted when he heard the sound of the window breaking.

Namjoon looked around and found a window. "Get there quickly! We go out through that window!"

They all rushed to get a cloth to be used as a handle to go down.

The maknaes descended first and then Namjoon and Seokjin, last Yoongi but the time didn't have time because the ghost had made it in. He could not help jumping and luckily he could be caught by others.

They ran as far away from the house as possible. It was heard that the ghost was still chasing after them.

"Damn it! Why is he still chasing us?!" said Yoongi who looked back.

They kept running and the ghost kept chasing, until finally they saw someone waving and told them to approach her.

"Come towards that person!" said Jungkook who accelerated her pace. He no longer cared if it was human or not, but he was sure that she would help him and also his friends.

"It's good if you see me. Hurry and hide behind that tree and use this to hold your breath." said the girl while giving a plastic douche.

They went behind the tree and put the plastic bag on their heads so they could still breathe even though it was rather difficult to breathe.

"Stay still and don't move, make a sound or open a plastic bag on your heads." said the girl.

They all nodded and they held on to each other so as not to be afraid.

"Where are you all?!! You won't be able to run from this place!!!"

Jimin tightened his grip on Seokjin because he was surprised to hear the ghost's voice.

Seokjin smiled to calm Jimin.

A few minutes later, there was no sound from the ghost anymore. Yoongi checked from behind the tree and luckily the ghost had gone far.

"Are you all right?" said the girl who suddenly appeared before him and made the others a little surprised.

They took off the plastic bag on his head.

"Yes, we are fine and thank you for helping us." said Seokjin.

"Thank God, then. You better come to my place, it's a little dangerous because she can catch you again." said the girl.

They nodded and followed the girl.

💜💜💜💜
.
.
.
Hi!! Re is back~
How was your day?? I hope always fine!
And thank you for always read my story <3
You are the best!!
.
Sorry for slow update ㅠㅠ