A Relaxing Tour Under Affordable Price

Even though people work daily in there busy life they still search for the holiday destination at an affordable price. No matter what is the workload of the people, they still are a bit curious about picking up the holiday destination and if they find there favorite destination at an affordable budget, it will be a cherry on the cake. Yes, the destination can be smooth and beautiful for holiday but if it's not in the reach of the travelers budget then there's no value. This is why a good list of destination should be maintained by the travelers along with the major point of attractions which can be worthy of every penny.

Northeast India is one part of the country which fulfills all the desire of the travelers as the seven sisters state gives sensational views, amazing adventures, and extraordinary experiences all at the best affordable budget. The tour packages provided by the north east travel agents cover up all the required criteria of the travelers including the variety of price ranges for a good family tour during vacations. In fact, the cost of the tour at Northeast doesn't matter once the travelers get into the region but still, a good travel plan and savings will work fittingly for a relaxing tour.

Budget Holiday Attractions in Northeast

Tawang Monastery

Tawang Monastery is a holy Buddhist site located at an elevation of 10000 feet above sea level at Arunachal Pradesh

Tawang Monastery is a holy Buddhist site located at an elevation of 10000 feet above sea level at Arunachal Pradesh. It is the largest Buddhist monastery in India and the second largest in the world. It is also known as Galden Namgey Lhatse which is famous for the unbelievable panoramic view of the Tawang Valley. This famous monastery was established by Merek Lama Lodre Gyatso under the command of 5th Dalai Lama.

Kaziranga National Park

Kaziranga National Park is the World Heritage Site which is the home of two-thirds of the world's one-horned rhinoceros. At first, this famous national park of Assam was designated as the 'Reserve Forest' and back in 1985, the area got the official status of the Indian National Park from the Central Government of India with special focus on protection and conservation of the one-horned rhinoceros in Assam. Kaziranga National Park covers the total area of 170 sq. mi.

Elephant Falls

Elephant Falls is regarded as the most popular and beautiful waterfalls in Northeast whose amazing view can be experienced at Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya

Elephant Falls is regarded as the most popular and beautiful waterfalls in Northeast whose amazing view can be experienced at Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya. It is just close to Shillong Peak whose name was given by the Britishers when they found a high rock at the foot of the waterfall with the shape of an elephant. It is one of the best locations for photography which is 12 km away from Shillong city.

Mawlynnong Village

Mawlynnong Village is the God's Own Garden which got the designation of the cleanest village in Asia in 2003. Yes, this village truly deserves that fantastic title because the freshness and cleanliness environment of Mawlynnong is just mesmerizing. It is one of the destinations in Meghalaya where the visitors promise to come back again next time. Mawlynnong village is always picked by north east travel agents for the traveller's experience at the best affordable price.

Kamakhya Temple

This famous Hindu temple in Guwahati, Assam is the famous holiday attraction for the travellers which is a holy site of the mother goddess Kamakhya. As the temple is located in the west part of the city, travellers will get the chance to visit the temple without spending anything more. For Hindus, this temple is a pilgrimage site where the thousands of devotees worship the goddess and make the wishes.

The above mentioned attractions are the best ones picked by north east travel agents considering the budget of the travelers along with unforgettable experience at the seven sisters state.