Christmas Gift (Chapter 7)

Chapter 7

(Recap)

Jimin P. O. V
I started walking saying bye as I thought they don't need me anymore... But then I fell a hand stretching my arm towards them again!... I said "It's ok Y/N! I will just go! " You said as you thought it was Y/N pulling you backwards.... But-~~~
It wasn't Y/N who hold your arm to pull you back to them, It was Seohyun...
"Why do you think that it would only be Y/N pulling you and not letting you go? " Tae asked Jimin.
"Ahhh.. I don't know, I just thought it was her.. Umhh" Saying this Jimin starts looking down with puppy eyes...

Seohyun P. O. V
When I argued with him... He started going forward just saying "Bye and Enjoy" and I didn't wanted him to go like that... I stretched my arm out to reach him and pulled him to us again! .. But he thought that it was Y/N...."Why do I get sad and my heart feels ached when I think that he likes Y/N?, Am I developing feelings for him, Does he like Y/N?, No-no Seohyun, You will end up hurting all by yourself... Don't like him please!!" (She thinks this things while a very deep thread of Silence dropped)

Y/N P. O. V
Even if she don't tell me that he likes Jimin.. I know her... She is afraid of getting hurt all by herself at the end... It would have been good if Jimin liked her back and not me, because I just like him as a good friend of mine... You thought all these things and suddenly said...
"Okay guys, Let's not argue anymore and be good again! ..... How about going to Jeju Island"?
" I like the idea, Let's go there! " Tae said ("After all my little kiddo can come up with the plan" he thought.)

"Okay guys.. Let's return to our classes for now, We will discuss it further in our group chat, Stay Online when needed" Y/N said.
"Okay" Tae said.
"Okayyy!" Jimin said.
While Seohyun remained silent...

Y/N P .O. V
You told Tae to take Jimin with you and go, I'll take care of her while then by eye signs....
He walked Jimin dragging along with him to their classrooms....

Kim Taehyung P. O. V
While these much of time passed... We 4 are like a crew of very good friends... "Me and Y/N have gotten too close too!.... I am planning to take our relationship to the next level on the Vacation!... Just waiting for the time to come...

[Timeskip~]
Y/N P. O. V
All the lectures after the lunch have now ended... I somehow managed to lighten up Seohyun mood again... As know one knows her better than me!.... We all went to our own house.. Tae dropped Me and Seohyun at our respective houses... Jimin went on his own Sports Bike..... After reaching back home...

"Ahhh.. Finally the Vacations have started, Now I can rest and have fun as much as I want" You exclaimed and climbed on your cozy bed... After waking after 30 minutes... You notice that your house is a whole freaking mess.. You got up cleaned your house an upto how you clean.. 😅

 😅