1.

Blue waters turn grey. Once calm waters start thrusting against nothing. It isn't for several moments of water brushing me like a child's head of hair that I realize I am not on the wood deck. I am falling fast. My friends shout in panic. I am freezing cold, but I am unable to shiver. Mom is going to kill me if she finds out I've been playing over here again, nonetheless in a storm. I need to get back home before dinner. One of my friends chants something between "Oceana" and "Oh, she can breathe". Her voice sounds distance and disoriented. Not long after, I cannot see my friends above me. All that remains is the memory of exactly how I last saw them.

        Luke's short, sandy brown hair. His pure green eyes. Jumping with nervous sweat. Not knowing what to do.

        Ben, shorter than us all. His barbie blonde hair, and blue eyes. The several tween freckles around his nose. His twelve year old body,

       Gabrielle's near perfectly round face. Her grey eyes. Golden hair in a flawed braid, resting on her shoulders. Older than all of us, her thirteen year old brain trying to protect me.

      Now, Gabrielle's voice sounds like soothing singing. I feel calm, and at ease, swaying with the water.