Part 2

I get my backpack ready and my passport, I'm so excited to pass christmas in London, all alone with no one. Just me. Myself. And I.
My brother will take me to the airport, he's already outside waiting for me. I'll just say goodbye to me mom and dad.
"Ahh! Goodbye momma, goodbye daddy! Thankyou for letting me pass Christmas in London! See you in some days! I love you! Take care!" I say while I kiss them and hug them
"Goodbye my sweetheart, we love you! Take care!" They both say with a smile
I get to the car and get in.
"So Hailee are you excited?" Griffin says
"So, so excited!" I say
"Oh Hailee. Take care in London! Beware! Alright?"
"Yeah. Yeah. Don't worry I'm 18 I can take care by myself."
"It's heartbreaking to see you grow."
"Awh come on! Don't be a baby!"
"Sorry as I told you. You're still my little princess"
"I know, And I'll always be." I smile
~
We get to the airport I say goodbye to my brother and I give him a big hug. I walk through the airport and wait until they call me to get into the plane.
Time passes by and they finally call the people boarding, they call me I start walking until I get to the entrance of the airplane. I find my place and I take a seat.
I put my headphones on and I start listening to Bruno Mars. I love Bruno's music he's such an amazing singer.
The plane starts lifting, I look through the window. A tear falls from my eye. I don't know if that tear was of happiness or sadness. I just relax myself and think that this Christmas will be one of the bests, even though I have no one with me.
I start checking my phone, I've got a message from my brother and from Sarah, I have many instagram and Twitter notifications. I get to instagram and start checking them, they're just comments, followers, tags, DMs and likes. Then I check Twitter nothing more than tweets, favorites and retweets.
I turn of the phone and I close my eyes until I fall asleep. See you soon London.