Part 10

Everyone is very thankful with the gifts I gave them. Loxie is playing with the stuff deer I brought to her, Morgan, Sam, Jaqueline, Marlie are happy.
The gift I have for Asa is a wii u he doesn't has one and I know he loves to play smash bros. So I decided to buy that video game to him.
"And last one, this is for you Asa" I say, giving him the gift
"Thankyou Hailee" he smiles and hugs me
"Open it" I say and he does. I can see the happiness in his face when he sees the wii u.
"Hailee? Are you... Wow... Seriously Thankyou!"
"I knew that you would like it" I smile and everyone in his family laughs
"Wow. Hailee! I think this is my best Christmas! But there is something missing" he says
"What is is?"
"You will see at midnight."
Agh. Yes his girlfriend that's not new. But maybe I'm wrong.
"Give me a clue maybe?"
"Clue? No that will ruin all the surprise"
"Come on Asa!" I insist
"Well. It's a girl. She's missing in my life."
I need to control myself it might be that girl named Clary. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.
"Oh..."
"Are you okay?"
"Yes, don't worry. Can I go to your room?
"Yes. Are you sure, you're okay?"
"Yes I just need to prepare myself for Christmas, without my family and all that."
"Okay, we're leaving at 9:30pm to the park"
I go walking to Asa's room, I don't know why I'm so jealous of Clary, Asa isn't anything to me anyways. I just need to prepare myself. I grab my phone and I see that I have a message from Griffin 'Wait. With Asa?' I smile because I miss him and I type back 'yeah, we didn't did anything bad don't worry. I miss you guys! I love you!' Sending this I felt a lot better.
~
It's already 9:30pm I go downstairs and I see Asa's family ready to go.
Asa sees me and stands up, he was kind of thinking of something. He smiled at me and he puts his arm around my shoulder.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes"
"Okay, get ready for your best Christmas ever" he smiles