Shivika In Denger😧

"Comments guys, please!"

Hy guys i am back and sorry for late update but, woh khte hai naa "der aaye durust aaye" 😅😉😊

They reached the spot and everyone looks
rudra happily in 'phli baar achha kaam kia' vala expressions.

Ru : here are the guidebooks [passing towards shiv and om]. Now get ready to explore such a beautiful.. I mean khidkitod place.

S : ok before dividing, we have to decide the returning time and place, so everyone get back here before....

[interrupted by rudra]

Ru : haa bhaiya 8 se phle aajayenge, chill!

Om : [smacking his head lightly] ham yaha ghumne aaye hai rhne nhi, duffer!

S : Exactly! So returne here before 6 ok guys. Enjoy.

(shivika, rikara and ruvya left in different directions)

At shivika - -

Anika was running hear and there enjoying the beauty of nature because they are walking under the shadows of the trees on both sides of the lane making a tunnel like structure in which sunlight peeps on their faces between the leaves of the trees.

Many small and cute animals like squirrel and rabits are playing around annika and running with her.

Annika started playing and talking with them in her childish nature in which she looks so cute. Seeing her cuteness, shivaay who is coming behind her, putting his hand inside pockets of his pants, smiles a little.

Then suddenly a small monkey or can say a child of a monkey came and grab annika's chand bracelet and ran away on the tree and hides behinds his mom.

A : aahh shivaay.. [frightening]

S : [grabbing her wrist in care] what happened annika, are you okay [and then eyed on mother monkey]

A : shivaay mai thik hu but vo mera chand..

S : yaa, i saw tumhara chand vo le gya, i know.

A : to aap dekh kya rahe hai jakar laiye naa usse please

S : whatt? You know naa mai animals se kitna dar.. (realize what he its saying) i mean i am allurgic to animals.

A : Shivaay please naa, you know naa how much it important for me.

S : Mujhse bhi jyada. [fake seriousness]

A : [tears coming in her eyes] okay chhodiye, aap se jyada kuchh important nhi hai. [leaving from there but suddenly stopped hearing shivaay]

S : how can i climb the tree? [seeing upwards]

A : nhi shivaay, i am sorry, apko us bracelet ke liye apni jaan khatre me dalne ki koi zarurat nhi.

S : Vo sirf bracelet nhi mere chand ka chand hai aur rhi baat allurgy ki, to maine apni dawai le li hai, so don't worry.

Shivaay is thinking how to bring bracelet back, when an idea strikes him. He took out a chocolate from his pocket and moving it towards the monkey.

S : hey little champ want this, i'll give this to you in one condition, give me that bracelet, so deal?

Little monkey came down takes the chocolate while shivaay snatched bracelet from him, and monkey returned to the tree.

Annika backhugs shivaay.

A : i love you shivaay. You're awesome.

S : i know.