Raita Kisne Sameta😅😅

Hii guys,

Welcome back,

Apologies for late that it was about one month and you are waiting for this one.

Here's the new update, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All gathered at shivika's room.

R : bhaiya kya hua, hame yha kyu bulaya.

S : we are returning to mumbai, today.

Om : lekin shivaay vapas? Koi khaas vajah.

R : haa bhaiya, abhi to bahut time hai.

S : listen guys bade papa ka phone aya tha and we have to go, its urgent.

R : [audible to Om] Ye dad na hame kabhi chain se jeene nhi denge.

Everyone nodded and left for packing their bags. Soon they reached the airport and sat on flight and at midnight they reached mumbai.

At Oberoi Mension--

Shivika, rikara and ruvya is entering the house, Everyone welcomed them with a smile, they took elder's blessing, they gave gifts to everyone what they bought from paris, for the family and later all left to sleep.

Next day annika woke up at 6.

A : [looking towards the alarm clock] oh bete ki, waah annika aaj to tu shivaay se phle uth gyi, chalo ab ye uthe usse phle main taiyaar ho jaati hu aur breakfast bana deti hu.

Annika after getting ready, Entering in the kitchen.

A :[to herself] aaj to aisa khidkitod nashta banaungi, ki sab log yaad rakhenge.
Lekin agar achha nhi bana to, raita phail jayga.
Nhi annika, be positive sab achha hi hoga.

Here..

Shivaay wakes up and found no one on other side of the bed,

S : ye ladki fir kaha chali gyi. Nhi iska ye prank dubara nhi chalne dunga is baar mai n ise dhundunga hi nhi, apne aap thak jaygi to bahar aajaygi.

Shivaay got ready and started studying about their upcoming projects.

Rivya : good morni...

Here gauri and bhavya entering in the kitchen, and they shocked seeing anika is cooking.

Rivya : [shocking expression ] jiji/bhabhi, aap nashta bana rhi hai?

A : [shooting death glares] nhi dinner, afcourse naashta, kyu? Main nhi bana sakti kya.

G : nhi vo baat nhi hai. (interrupted by annika).

A : main janti hu ki mujhe khana banana nhi aata magar main koshish kar rhi hu naa to please mujhe karne do.

G : ham aapki kuchh help kar de kya?

A : haa, tum log dining table ready kar do.

Shivaay is entering in kitchen and facepalmed seeing that annika is cooking

S : [whispered] Phaail gya raita...

A : [noticed him] kuchh kaha aapne.

S : haa main kh rha tha ki.. , tum cook kar rhi ho, koi khaas wajah.

A : haa vo isliya ki aaj main jaldi uth gyi hu aur main bahut khush hu, to please ab aap jaiye aur apna kaam kijiye jab nashta ban jayga to main bula lungi.

S : [to himself] aaj ka breakfast to gya kaam se.
[to annika] okay, banao but please mere kitchen par rham karna.

Annika shooting glares to him and he left.

A : bahut bolte hain naa aaj dikhaungi, inko.

And her phone rang, she picked it up and left out of kitchen while talking.
After 20 min,
She remembered that she was cooking and now she messed up.

A : [phail gya raita] bhaag annika.

Entering the kitchen she saw that kitchen is filled with smoke and the food was burnt.
She quickly turned off the gas and opened the windows to get the smoke out. She takes the food out of pan and said.

A : "presenting annika's burnt food" , aaj lagta hai sab bhookhe hi rh jayenge.

The she left to her room and crying sitting on the bed.

A : [crying] kyu annika kyu tu aloo puri ke alawa kuchh nhi bana sakti, kitni daring se sabse kha tha, ab sab kya bolenge.

Then she heard the gauri is calling her, she wiped her tears.

G : jiji, chaliye sab dining par aapka intezaar kar rhe hai.

A: lekin..

G : lekin-wekin kuchh nhi aap chaliye hamne nashta laga diya hai aap chaliye.

A : nashta laga diya? matlb.

G : matlab, aapne jo nashta banaya tha vo laga dia hain, vo kya vo ski.. Skii..

A : skillet

G : haa vhi.

And both left.

At dining - -

Annika is shocked looking at the food, its looking too yum..

A : [to herself] ye kaise hua ye to jal gya tha naa

D :(after tasting) puttar ye kya hai?

B : daadi ye skillet hai, annika bhabhi ne banaya hai.

D : are wahh, bahut tasty hai.

Everyone is appreciating her while she is in thinking that who prepared it with such a nice taste and in less time,
When she ate the first bite, she got to know that who cleaned her mess.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

A question from readers.

Who prepared the food and saved annika?

Comment answers.

&

How's the new update?

Precep : Annika's Challenge

chocoholic_201
darkpossession
Ishqshivika747
Jayprattz
narbhi_fan
jiya070
Music_It_Is
Pikulove3421
Words_Do_Matter
Wittywixxy99
TamannaBaroi
meera55oberoi
shivika-lover
shibra44
Pinkisaha2012
Shivika08

Do read, comment and vote.
And silent readers must vote.

Thank you.