cute moments 2/4

Micheal- You and Michael were having a water balloon fight. You were hiding but, you had to go to the bathroom really bad so you were walking into the house when Michael jumped out of nowhere and scared the livening crap out of you and you peed your pants. It wasn't noticeable due to the water from the balloon "Michael really" Michael just laughed and went to get another balloon but you walked in and went to take a shower, you felt Michael with you "I'm sorry" he said "it's fine" you too washed and went to bed you too were laying down together when he spoke "I love you" "I love you too Michael" and you too fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ashton- You too were just walking around town when he got a call after a while you got bored and you grabbed his free hand and stated to dance to no music at all laughing "what are you doing?" ashton asked. "dancing" you replied. Ashton hung up and started dancing with you just having fun time when fans started talking videos and photos you too noticed so stop after a couple minuets. You too walked home and look on twitter you too dancing was going crazy on twitter and Instagram. you smiled, and you and Ashton went to bed.

hope you liked it it was longer ill do Luke and Calum hopefully tomorrow.