Chapter 7

Dzeriagh's POV

"Dinosaurs" nakangiti kong bigkas nang makita ko ang iba't ibang klase ng mga dinosaurs sa baba. Nasa tuktok kasi ako ng isang bundok na napapalibutan ng mga malalaking damo. I can't believe this, I'm actually seeing dinosaurs and from where I'm at, I can actually see everything.

I was pushed back by a strong wind made by a Pterodactyl that flies past through my spot while it was holding a fish in its mouth. It landed at the seaside located at the bottom of the mountain I was in, where the other Pterodactyls are.

Not far from the Pterodactyls nest, were a long and wide field of grass and a herd of Triceratops, next to them was also a herd of Argentinosaurus, who were knocking down tall trees from the forest next to the green field. Just miles far from the herd of Argentinosaurus were also a herd of Branchiosaurus who were eating leaves from the tall trees. They were accompanied by a herd of stegosaurus who just came out from the forest and was now headed to the green field where the Triceratops were.

"Ria?" hindi ko namalayan na tinatawag na pala ako ni Ate Shyre gamit ang earpiece at mini microphone na suot namin.

"Yes?" wala sa sariling sagot ko habang manghang nakatingin pa rin sa view na nasa harap ko. I feel like I'm dreaming though.

"You won't believe where I am right now?" kumunot naman ang nuo ko sa sinabi niya sa akin. Now that I think of it. Ate Shyre chooses to travel the future and there are many theories and prediction on what will happen to us in the future. Now, I'm curious of what kind of future she end up in.

"What do you mean?" curious kong tanong sakanya at nawala na ang atensyon ko sa view sa harap ko kundi na kay Ate Shyre na.

"I'm in Mars" excited niyang sigaw. "Gosh I can't believe they actually pick the predictions of us living in mars. Though, I am the only person here and there are only robots and advanced mechanisms here, looks like the predictions of us being overpowered by our own creation become true to this future. But still.. This is so cool" kuwento niya sakin tapos tumili siya sa excitement.

"How about you? What kind of past did you traveled into?" tanong niya kalaunan na siyang naging hudyat sa akin para tumingin ulit sa view na nasa harap ko na dati ay nakikita ko lang sa books, movies at sa panaginip ko. Ngayon ay nandito na talaga ako sa mundong pinapangarap ko kahit alam ko na hindi naman ito totoo. It still makes me blow in happiness inside.

"I'm in a world of dinosaurs" pagmamayabang kong sabi kay Ate Shy. Narinig ko namang napagasp siya sa sinabi ko.

"The f?" bulaslas niya. " Are you serious?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya. I answer her with a chuckle. "Now, this might be my favorite challenge so far, any choice you choose will be worth it. Not like the first one." I agree. No matter what we choose, both of the choices are worth it.

Ate Shyre and I, have many things in common and one of that is being fond of the mysterious things in life like what happened in the past? Are the stories about the past true? or maybe what will happen to us in the future? What will be the cause of the world's ending? and many more.

The reason why I choose past is because I am more fond with history and honestly, I actually thought that I would end up at the history of the Philippines, like the Magellan's Voyage, the colonization of other countries on our country, the mysterious killing of our heroes and many more. Seriously, It could help on my History test though. I laughed at that thought.

But this is more than what I expected, this is beyond what I imagined it. It's amazing and I could die right now. To tell you honestly this is one of my bucket list, so it is okay for me to die right now. Kidding aside.

*Crunch* *crunch*

Napatigil ako sa pagiisip ng makarinig ako ng tunog mula sa likod ko. Napalingon ako at mas lalo akong nanigas sa kinakatayuan ko ng makita ko ang isa sa kinakatakutan kong dinosaur, a Spinosaurus, kumakain ito ng isang medium sized Triceratops.