Principiis Et Salvete

єηєяναтє: cause (someone) to feel drained of energy or vitality; weaken.

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

Vampire Romance Novel 

Potentially Part of a Series 

Started 6.14.20

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

Lycidas, similar to the rest of the collection, has a unique ability. Possessing the ability to weaken his enemies through his mere presence, he has no intention of mating, let alone finding his beloved. The terrifying belief that he will weaken his mate to death immobilizes any desire for love or true connection.

Adrasteia is the daughter of Marcus Brown, an elite civilian within vampyric society. She was born a vampyre, and she knew of this, but she has yet to undergo her transition. She was still completely human and was looking forward to her transition. However, when her mother and father are murdered by seekers – vampyre hunters – she is left alone, scared, and about to transition. Without a male to drink upon and someone to lead her through the difficult transition, her transition will not be successful.

Lycidas finds her during her transition and allows her to feed upon him, but if he had known the implications and the impact she would have on him, perhaps he would never have done it. 

𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

IG: Introverted.JEM │WP│ Julianna.Eve.Mack │P│

Patreon │ IntrovertedJEM

Inkitt │IntrovertedJEM

Email │Jewelsmack00gmail.com

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Mature Scenes 

Blood Play 

Violence 

𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

Queen of His Heart │Book One

Enforcer of Her Serenity │ Book Two

Fatally Yours

Igniting Icarus

Fill Me, Alpha

Precious Amethyst │Coming Soon

The Legend of Envy; Book II│Coming Soon 

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭

She looked up and saw him unbuttoning his cuffs and rolling his sleeve up. He walked behind her, pulling her to sit up as he sat behind her with his legs on either side of her waist. He displayed his wrist to her and she shook her head.

"You're dying," he seethed.

"I know," she whispered, strained. "But I will not drink from someone who doesn't want me to."

"You're dying," he repeated, frustrated. "For fucks sake, I give my vein to you."