The Warmth

[A/N: EXTREMELY SHORT FILLER CHAPTER--- LEADING UP TO SMUT!]

Russia was stuck in the moment.

Somebody loves me?

"Da! I love you too, Alfred." Russia replied with confidence. Pulling America into his strong arms, they embraced each other in a bear hug. Warmth radiated from both nations. America was sure the heat was from the colder nation's body. He had a big body, with a big heart. However, Russia was positive it was from his sunflower. Sunflowers are warm, right? There aren't any sunflowers in the harsh cold in his land, but there are plenty in the United States,

Releasing each other from their grips, America grunted and removed the bandage. His head seemed okay enough. The bleeding stopped and was cleaned off. Any scars or bruises were hidden under his bangs. Seeing the guilt in Russia's eyes, which was so unlike him, America interviened.

"Don't look so sad, man. It's not that big of a deal." America reasurred him, which only made Russia shake his head violently, though keeping his child-like face, which scared America a little, not that he would ever admit it.

"Ok, da." Russia simply replied, smiling at America.

Staring at each other for a second, they once again embraced each other, in a deep lip lock. Russia's hands encircled around America's waist. The sunny blond raked his fingers through the yandere's hair...

...only to find the Russian on top of him when he tugged, rather roughly, on a handful of Russia's hair. Russia groaned which turned America on even more.

Running their hands up each other's shirts, and fumblng with the offending belts, the two males were soon left in their boxers, panting heavily at the thrill of being skin on skin.