Part 9

Lillian's POV
Anthony came back in to the room and looked a little upset and I realized that Bryce wasn't with him anymore.
Lillian-"Where is Bryce?"
Anthony-" I think you need to talk to him whenever he comes back from wherever he went."
I just nodded but I was a little worried, Bryce doesn't normally act like this and I wasn't sure what could be wrong.
It was a few hours later and everyone had gone their separate ways to let me rest when I heard a knock on my door. I yelled come in and Bryce came in. I patted the spot next to me signaling for him to sit next to me.
Lillian-" Bryce what's wrong?"
Bryce-" I don't know Lill I am just so angry at Grant and myself for what happened to you. I couldn't bare seeing you like that."
Lillian-" Bryce why are you mad at yourself?"
Bryce-" I feel like I could've done something to prevent this. I should've watched you closer when I left you with Grant. I should've known that you didn't have a brother."
Lillian-" Bryce Hall, do not ever blame yourself for this. You did not do this to me and this is partially my fault for not telling y'all about Grant and my past. But whatever you do, do not blame yourself for this!"
Bryce just nodded and put his head down on the pillow next to mine and fell asleep.

A/n: Sorry for most of these chapters being sappy and intense but from now on they should be happy and fun and cute😘