Part 16

I woke up the next day and saw that we had all fallen asleep in the living room. I tried to slowly get up and go up to my room to change and I almost stepped on Anthony but I stopped myself. I went up the stairs and changed into this:

I didn't put any makeup over my bruise because I'm pretty sure no one was coming over so it didn't matter

I didn't put any makeup over my bruise because I'm pretty sure no one was coming over so it didn't matter. I walked downstairs and Bryce was up. He followed me into the kitchen.
Bryce-" So when were you planning on telling me that you have a boyfriend?"
Lillian-" Oh it just slipped my mind. He asked me after the party the other night."
Bryce-" So when is the wedding?"
I just smirked at him and walked back to my spot in the living room next to Jaden. Soon after everyone slowly started waking up.
Avani-" Well I guess we had a sleepover in the living room"
Everyone kinda chuckled and went to their rooms to get ready for the day. I walked up the stairs to my room so I could just chill. While I was walking up the stairs Anthony texted me to come to his room so I went back down the stairs. I walked into his room and he was sitting on his bed with Avani.
Avani-" I'm mad at you Lill"
Lillian-" What?! Why?!"
Avani-" You didn't tell us you have a boyfriend!!"
Anthony-" Bryce cant keep his mouth shut so almost everyone knows"
Lillian-" Thats fine" I said laughing
Avani-" Girl talk now!!"
She jumped off of the bed grabbed me and then got the rest of the girls and brought us to my room.
Nessa-" What's going on?"
Avani-" Lill has something very important to tell us"
When she said this I got a text from an unknown number telling me congratulations on my new boyfriend. I was super confused but just brushed it off not caring.
Addison-" So what is it Lill?"
Lillian-" Oh yeah sorry. I am now dating Jaden Hossler"
They all squealed and jumped up and down and were just asking me questions until someone knocked on the door.
Lillian-" Come in!"
Josh-" Hey we got invited to a party at the beach do y'all want to come?"
Lillian-" I'm down"
We all started getting ready while gossiping of course.
I wore this:

We walked downstairs to get into our Uber to go to the beach

We walked downstairs to get into our Uber to go to the beach. Jaden came up next to me and whispered
" Damn my girlfriends hot"
I just smiled at him and we walked out to the Uber together. When we got to the beach there were a lot of people there for the party and there was a big bonfire a couple of feet from the steps that led down to the actual beach. We went down the steps and I went with Jaden to get a drink. On the way to get a drink I got another text from that unknown number that said 'Have fun at the beach'
Jaden-" What's wrong?"
Lillian-" Nothing" I lied. I still brushed off the text though.
We all danced together for awhile till it got dark and me and Jaden decided we would take a walk down the beach. We started walking down the beach and talking about random things when I saw something out of the corner of my eye move. I didn't look too hard because it could've been anything and that's when I got another text from that number ' You two sure look cute together right now'
Jaden-" Hey are you okay?"
Lillian-" Yeah babe I'm fine Avani just texted and asked if we would come back. They are probably ready to go soon"
Jaden-" You called me babe!" He smiled and kissed me
We walked back to the party and almost everyone had left except for a few Hype House members and our group of people. We were sitting around the fire playing truth or dare. At this point Nick has admitted to having a crush on Dixie when he first met her, Bryce has gone skinny dipping, Quinton has kissed Blake, and Alex has ate sand. It was Thomas's turn and he asked me truth or dare so I said dare
Thomas-" I dare you to run down the beach as far as you can and come back"
Nick-" Thats a stupid dare"
Thomas-" I couldn't think of anything else!"
Lillian-" Okay" I said getting up and taking off down the beach once I had slowed down to turn back I saw something move again and I got another text ' You shouldn't be alone'
I booked it back to the fire freaking out
Lillian-" We have to go!"
Bryce-" What, why?!"
Lillian-" I saw somebody down the beach and they didn't look very nice if you know what I mean" I lied again.
Everyone looked kinda confused but called ubers and left. When we got back to the house we all went our separate ways and I went to Jaden's room. We were laying on his bed cuddling and I had changed into one of his sweatshirts and a pair of his sweatpants. He turned and looked at me
Jaden-" You are so gorgeous"
I blushed and kissed him, straddling his lap and deepening the kiss and we had sex