Sick day ⛈

It was about six am on a rainy Monday morning, gon was woken up by some kind of shaking ' ' killua waaaaaat? ' ' gon said as he put his pillow over his head. ' ' it's not killua killua it's kurapika ' ' kurapika replied. ' ' then what is itttt ' ' gon said groggily from under the pillow. ' ' I think you should wake up, killua has been throwing up all morning ' '. Gon sat up slowly, stretching his arms. ' ' he has? ' ' gon said in a tired voice. Kurapika nodded and walked out of the bedroom. Gon started walking toward the kitchen when he heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom. He curiously peeked in, the bathroom was covered in throw up and killua was laying on the floor groaning. ( poor bean 🥺 ) gon sat down next to killua and hugged him. Killua said nothing back just hugged him. ' ' don't worry! You will be ok!! ' ' gon said in a super happy voice. He got up and placed his hoodie on top of killuas shivering body. Then he walked to the kitchen, kurapika and leoreo were watching some weird reality tv show when he got out there. He stepped into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He grabbed a can of chicken soup. He pulled a pot out and turned the stove on. He poured the soup into the pot and stirred it for a few minuetes, when it was warm, he poured it into a bowl and brought it into the bathroom. ' ' eat ' ' gon said while handing killua the bowl of soup, killua slowly drank the soup and lasted back down on the floor. Gon layed down next to him and hugged him. They both ended up falling asleep. When they woke up, kurapika was calling them for dinner. Gon sat up blinking slightly. He picked sleeping killua up bride style and placed him on the couch. Killua snuggled up to the couch and gave a slight smile. Gon sat down at the small table with kurapika and leoreo and started spooning chicken, rice, mashed potatoes and peas onto his plate. Kurapika handed him a cup of tea and directed it to killua. Killua slowly sipped the tea as the rest of them ate their dinner. After dinner, gon swept the floor and kurapika and leoreo started doing the dishes. Gon sat down next to killua, laying his head on his shoulder. They both eventually fell asleep. ( that's it for dis one bc I'm too lazy to make a super long one 😐, moViNg oN )