Chapter 9: New Peeps????

Yoshiro: So, I was gone for a while, but we back here. Just to let y'all know. My dumbass smashed my thumb in the car door so I can't really use it atm. So writing might be weird.Eh, content is content. Run that shit!

——————————————

It would cut to morning after they partied to hard for Tatsumi's and Y/n's return. Lubbock would be panicking as you would get up alarmed. He will start running down the hallway and you would follow him.

Lubbock: Dammit they all appeared out of nowhere!

Y/n: How in the hell did they find us anyway?

You would watch as Lubbock takes one of them out. Why you weren't fighting? Your thumb was wrapped because it got busted open by a door while you were partying. You would sense more approaching and your eyes would widen.

Y/n: Um, my guy, might wanna turn around.........

He would look to see a whole bunch of the crawling on all fours.

Lubbock: Sorry I'm not good with groups. I'll just take a pass on you guys...

You would run with him following. He would look behind him

Lubbock: Crap! They're striking fast!

Akame would jump from behind them and land in front of us.

Akame: Stay behind me Lubbock. Y/n! With me!

Y/n: Can't really do that......

You would show the stitches on your thumb and her eyes would widen in worry a tiny bit before turning back to the fight. She would then obliterate fucking ALL OF THEM.

Y/n: Nigga you ain't need my damn help!

Akame: I just didn't want to do all the work 

Y/n

Akame: Now let me see your finger

You would give her your hand and she would take off the bandage then touch it. When she's does you hold back the yelp like a real nigga but you would wince.

Akame: Your going to have to let this one heal

Y/n: No shit

You all would hear footsteps would turn in the direction. 

Toby: For a foe, you handled that beautifully. People call me Tony. I request a 1v1 with Akame!

Y/n: Fox only? Final destination?

The three would look at you in confusion 

Y/n: Aye, just putting it out there.

He would charge at her and use his leg blades to attack, she would block and counter feeling something other than skin.

Akame: That sensation, is his body fully metal?

Lubbock would try to help but would get blocked off by two giants

Lubbock: These giants... are in the way!

(Remember I'm tying to keep it our perspective so some parts of this sode will be skipped)

Akame and Toby would begin scrapping again till she cuts his arm off

Akame: If I cant kill you in one hit, then I'll have to cut you apart. And it's gonna hurt, be ready.

You would watch as she cuts another arm of and would look at the ground.

Y/n: *thoughts* Am I really not needed? No way this damn finger is holding me back.... if I wanna fight, I'm going to have to try something new.

You would unsheathe your sword and stand, just to see him fucking die.

Y/n: Nevermind then

We would run outside to see the rest of the team. Then more of those mask niggas would appear.

Y/n: C'mon now dawg.

Everyone would fall to the ground except you and Bulat (Since Tatsumi didn't have Incursion)

Y/n: Damn, everyone is Night night. Bulat, let's run this shit shall we?

Bulat: Damn right!

Something would land on the ground and would send a shockwave.

Y/n:  The shit was that?

Najenda: Now, eliminate every foe you see Susanoo

Susanoo: Understood

It would show this dude busting all of there asses like they ain't shit.

They would blow up and we would all tank them.

Then he would jump away and we would see this big ass dude and you would see him having a little trouble. 

Y/n: Ima go help him

Akame: Y/n no!

Y/n: Y/n yes!

Akame: Then, at least bring me with you.

You would roll her eyes and pick her up bridal causing her to blush a tiny bit.

Y/n: Lesgoooo!

You would then jump up there with you holding her.

You would then put her on your back as she tries to kill him but it fails. Then Najenda snipes him twice and you would run up his body avoiding oncoming attacks. Susanoo would block some for you.

Y/n: Alright woman, got you a clear shot, now end this bitch! YEET!

You would throw her towards his head and she would get a clean strike.

Then you would catch her and place her down. Then you three would do badass poses and the screen would go black.

——————————————

It would show me asleep in my chair in front of the computer. D.Va would get her and Pharah to get me into bed and spoon him.

D.Va: That you guys for reading! Now he has to sleep.

She would wave towards the readers (y'all) before sleeping with me, Pharah sleeping long before her.