𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

♥ 3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Did you just eat the last sandwich!?" Jin yells.

"What? Me? No. You must be hallucinating." Yoongi replies. "I packed enough for the trip and you already finished it!" Jin yelled

"What? It was just sitting in that bag you're holding. It was your fault for asking me to hold the food bag." Yoongi defended.

"It's best not to fight right now. We might get caught" Namjoon says, trying to calm the two down. Well mostly calming the oldest to not end up throwing rocks at Yoongi.

Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungook were adventurers who wanted to go in the Dragon side to explore it and kill the Dragon King so humans can take over the Dragon's land. To finally have the land they used to own.

Ever since Jungkook was born, a part of his past made him despise the dragon hybrids. His hatred of them squashed any fear he might have had. He wanted the dragons to leave and to do so he needed to kill the King so the dragons will have no choice but to leave.

"Ahh my legs hurt! Are we almost there?!" Jin complains.

"Shut up! You keep complaining!! We're all tired. We get it! You're tired! So shut up!" Yoongi shouts back. Jin was about to angrily argue back but Jungkook covers Jin's mouth.

"Shh. Quiet. I heard something." Jungkook says. They were currently in a forest on the dragon hybrid side.

The four of them stopped in the tracks and quietly hid behind the bushes nearby as they heard shuffling.

"Hobi-hyung! Do you think these flowers are pretty?" A voice says. "We should bring them to Minnie! I'm sure he would look beautiful in them~" it continues.

"They are pretty. But I don't think he would appreciate them. He's been so cold since the big fence was brought between us. I wish we could cheer him up." Another voice, maybe this Hobi, says.

"Hm. You're right. Let's make flower crowns to at least make him smile. He hasn't smiled in a while" The first voice laughs.

"Alright" The Hobi person says. Then the boys heard footsteps getting quieter, which means the two things left to somewhere else.

Namjoon sighs in relief as all of them get up from hiding. "Good thing we didn't get caught. If you guys start fighting again I swear I will tape both of your mouths" Namjoon scolds.

"Sorry Namjoon-ah" both hyungs apologize.
They continue on their way. After a while, hey come across an abandoned village that used to be inhabited by humans before it was part of the dragon's territory.

"Hyung. There's the castle" Jungkook points out as he sees the castle near them.

"There it is. But how to get in" Jin wonders.

"We'll sneak attack the guards then sneak into the castle" Yoongi suggests.

"Or, We could just go under the bridge to the castle and find the entrance there to attract less attention." Jin counters.

"But my idea has more swag" Yoongi glares. "I say Jin's idea. It does attract less attention" Namjoon agrees.

Jin, in victory, sticks his tongue at Yoongi while Yoongi rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Jungkook smirks at the thought of finally killing the king. To finally let humans have their freedom to not be in fear.

"I'm coming, Dragon King" Jungkook smirks.