hey there kid

You have been a huge fan since the very beginning, when he first was announced as the #2 pro hero. You had posters, figures, pillows, plushies, any merchandise item you can think of him. You would always watch his interviews and always sees updates about him. You one day go out to have a nice walk around Japan, you then here some guys talking behind you, you try to ignore them until you suddenly feel a tight pull on your arm.
"Hey, what do you think your doing?" You ask looking back at one of the guys. He simply ignores what you just said and pulls you into a dark alley way and pushes you against the wall.
"Woah! Hey I don't know what your deal is but you can't just do that to someone you don't know!" You shout looking at him, then seeing two other large guys appear behind them.
"Well we're sorry dear, we just love to see pretty girls like you walk around Japan with no man, it's such a large city." He says smirking while taking off his glasses and looking into your eyes with purple eyes.
You look into his dark purple eyes, slowly starting to feel dizzy. "W-what.. is this..?" You say softly while trying to avoid eye contact.
"Brainwashing" he said while getting closer to your face. "When someone looks into my eyes, I can read their mind, thoughts, and what their feeling, and take full control of their body. Now if you'd be so kind to come with me." He said reaching his hand towards yours.
You, with now white pupils, slowly reach your hand out towards his, but then hear a huge whoosh in front of you and feel the air of the man in front of you fall to the side. You blink and your eyes are now back to normal and you look to see who it was, your eyes light up and a soft blush comes across your face. That's right, it was the one person you wouldn't expect to come and save you, the pro hero Hawks!
Hawks stands up straight after knocking out the men and moving his hair out of his face, he then looks over at you with his gorgeous gold eyes sparkling like the sun, he smiles at you and goes up in front of you bowing and holding his hand out, "hey there kid" he says.