20

I lay with my head against the window of the plane watching as my home slow disappears beneath the clouds, his hand touched against mine. I look to his hand wrapped around mine than to his face taking in every feature of his face. "I love you," I said looking at his face lights up with a smile making me melt slowly. How'd I get so lucky with some like him, I'd never know if I hadn't replied to that little note on the desk that day in history.

Noel had fallen asleep but I continued to watch the clouds move with ease taking in the beauty of the sun setting and the cotton candy skies that my eyes are so fixated on. I close the shutter on the window and continued watching the new season of 13 reasons why crying here and there. By halfway threw my second or third episode I fell asleep, but rudely awaken by noel announcing we had landed.

Leaving the airport It was dark, we played music going through LA peaceful silence took over the car the music became muffled as i watched the bright city lights go by me so fast. We made to our new loft in venice beach, the lights wrapping around palm trees make a small grin form on my face. "What do you think babe?" Noel asked grabbing my hand, I smiled. "I love it."

My smile faded walking into the loft, excitement takes over my emotions. So many possibiles can happen here, I turn to look to Noel who is smiling at me. I jumped into his arms, his hands grabbing the bottom of my thighs, I pepper him in kisses giggling while doing so. "I have a surprise for you, you have to close your eyes though." I nod raising my hand to my eyes to make sure I don't peek. "Ok open." Noel says, i slowly remove my hands peeking over them, i completely drop my hand. "Cody? Kelsey?" I say surprised, giving Cody and Kelesy the biggest hug i could muster up without shedding any tears. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked while letting go of cody. "Me and Kels thought we'd move out here to, and i got a job with Noel, we wanted to surprise you." Cody says nonchalantly. "Plus we'd know you'd miss us." Kelsey says laughing along with me. "Well bitches lets getting this party started." Noel says using his best bitchy girl voice. With a cheer from us all, we start drinking and unpacking, mostly drinking though. By at least 3 am, all of us were sitting on our couch completely loaded watching Wall-e my favorite movie. "I don't know if its because I'm drunk or if this movie has gotten much sadder?" I say just above a whisper though everyone heard me. "Oh baby you're crying." Noel says wiping away the tears, i nodded. "It's just so fucking sad, they're so fat." I say while i laugh/crying, Kelsey starts laughing and i soon stop crying and start laughing too. "They are really fat huh?" Cody asked in a serious voice make us laugh much much harder.

I wake up, in Noel's lap, the sun of California shining directly in my eyes, what a way to wake up. The hangover hits me as soon as I stand up, to make coffee, I trip on almost every box while on my way to the kitchen. Hopefully the rest of our things show up sometime this week, because an air mattress we have isn't going to cut it for a month. Just as I reach in the fridge for cream, I notice Kelsey standing behind me looking like something from TWD. "Jesus you look like shit." I say with a slight giggle, she smiled sarcastly, flipping me off while reaching for a mug. "Have you and Cody living literally next door makes me feel better." I say while hugging her while she pours her self a cup. "Shut the fuck up its like six in the fucking moring." An obnoxious Cody yells from the living room. "Make me." Kelsey teases back, loud footsteps carry through the loft as Cody walks in looking very upset.

I make a cup for Noel who has slept through Cody's tantum, I curl up beside him resting his head in my land, drawing my fingers through his hair, and around his ear. "Baby." I whisper, a small smile forms on his lips, I lean over to kiss him. "Good morning baby." He says as I pull back, I smile and mouth good morning, Cody's voice cuts through the silence. "Why cant you wake me up like that?" Kelsey sighs while sitting down on the couch opposite of Noel and I. "Because you'd bitch at me for waking you up." She responds while Cody jumps beside her, I look down to Noel who is still watching me, my smile grows bigger. "I haven't seen you smile like that since the day you guys started dating." Cody gushes, i try to hide my cheeks turning in to a pink shade. "I was happy then, and I'm even happier now." I shrug, but i knew deep down, i was in a good place.