Drinking party

The next day

Tengen just thought of have a drinking party at Sanemi's house. Also asking Rengoku to join him along with Giyuu and Iguro.  Of course, Sanemi weren't pleased to know that.

Kanroji just overheard there conversation.

"Come on! Shinazugawa, it's too strengthen our bond as pals" Tengen said as he put his arm around Sanemi's shoulder.

" Fuck off, I Don't remember being pals with you" Sanemi replied. When Kanroji heard the word Strengthen the bond, she wish to had a drinking party with her fellow female teachers.

So she just invited Kanae, Y/n.

When Kanroji invited Kanae Kocho, Her sister Shinobu just happened to pass by waving at her older sis. She was with her friend Makomo.

"Kanae-san lil sister? Do you want to join us!? Even your friend can tag along" Kanroji said. They were going to turn it down, but seeing how enthusiastic is Kanroji to it. They don't have the soul to refuse.

Kanae just smile at her younger sister, knowing she wanted to refuse. but due to Kanroji charm she couldn't.

Makomo were also asked, if she doesn't mind. She just agree. Kanroji were happy as she walk to the clinic to invite y/n.

Y/n just agree as she find it fun. Kanroji were so happy that she hug y/n. Y/n were surprised at first. but she happily return it.

"See you later after school, y/n!" Kanroji said. Y/n just wave back.

Sanemi were happen to pass by. No, he was actually waiting for
y/n. 

"Oh Sanemi, since when did you arrived? Is there something you need?"  Y/n asked. Sanemi just click his tongue as he always start his day by seeing you and asking how are you.

"Nothing, I just have happened to be near by the clinic," Sanemi replied but his class were actually far away from the clinic. So he is lying.

"Okay" y/n said and she just smile at him. Sanemi only frown as his return gesture to y/n.

Before y/n return inside her office. Sanemi just asked what she were talking with Obanai's girl.

"Obanai's girl? Who?" Y/n clueless asked.

"The girl you just talk to" Sanemi replied.

" Ah, you mean Kanroji-sensei?"

" Yeah, that one, so what you two happily giggling about and chatting about?" Sanemi said.

" Oh I was just invited to a drinking party with my fellow female teachers" y/n said.

" What?" Sanemi asked.

" Hmm?"

"Nothing, doesn't it mean, we both are not going home together,no I can't walk you home today" Sanemi said but he mutter the last part.

Y/n just tilt her head as she didn't understand what Sanemi muttering to himself. She just wave her hand in front of Sanemi.

"Hello... Earth to Sa-chan" y/n said and he snapped out of his thoughts. He was actually planning to talk about how they will plan about the late congratulation party for Genya. And maybe he have a good excuse to see her in weekends.

"Stop calling me, Sa-chan" Sanemi replied when she keep calling her that nickname.

"okay, Geez, just where did my adorable Sa-chan go" Y/n teasing said to him. Sanemi who just pinch both of her cheeks as a payback for teasing him.

"Why Am I the only one frustrated that we won't go home together!" what he wanted to asked to y/n. Y/n just struggle by Sanemi's pinching her cheeks.