xiii. you're my home ↠ wolfstar

❝ You're My Home ↠ Wolfstar by CrownedDrarry ¡! ❞

˗ˏ✧₊˚

originally titled "Rosebuds"
Fanart in cover by: Alek.dar on Instagram
[Wolfstar, Marauders Era, 5th year]

Trigger warning: mentions of self-harm, suicide, rape/sexual assault, physical & verbal abuse.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN READING THIS BOOK!!! THERES A LOT OF TRIGGERING CONTENT AND IM IN THE PROCESS OF ACTUALLY PUTTING TRIGGERS IN IT!! IM SUPER SORRY PAST ME WAS AN ASSHOLE!!

_________

Summer holidays have never been good for Sirius Black- with all the abuse he's been getting everytime he so much as spoke. But the summer before fifth year was the worse. He didn't know how it could really get much worse, but it seemed life just liked fucking with him.
But things do get worse, and he keeps it secret from all his friends. Although,his friends aren't stupid- for the most part. And so they make it their soul mission to get Sirius' 'little secret' out.

All the while Remus has a completley different problem. Not only is he constantly stressed because of the full moon, but he's having troubles with a certain crush of his- which is a guy.
It's the 70s. Being gay was unacceptable. And yet, Remus still finds himself head over heals with a particular long-haired Gryffindor. And when someone finds out, he faces a whole new kind of hell.

______
[Highest achievement: #1 in #wolfstar]

˗ˏ✧₊˚

wolfstar 🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺