Chapter 2: DID I HEAR IT CORRECTLY???

Ysabella's POV
Ugh, its so BORING. I told myself. Anyways, we have a visitor later. Our visitor is my Aunt Andi. She works as a manager for artists. I wonder who are the artists she manages. Since I was bored, I got my laptop and went to Youtube. I didnt tell you, im a DARRENatic but Elsa is Jkfanatic. I searched for his blind auditions at TVK. Hinding hindi ako nagsasawa sa pagkanta niya ng domino. I sang along with it.

Daniella's POV (Ysabella's mom)
Hi, ako si Daniella P. Leona, Ysabella's mother. I went upstairs Ysa's room because I heard someone singing. I opened the door slightly so she wouldnt hear it or get disturbed. Yep, its Ysa. I cant even believe it, my daughter has a very good voice.

--DING DONG--

Andi's POV( Ysabella's aunt)

--DING DONG--

I went to my sisters house. It was a long time since we have talked face to face. She opened the door. When I went inside I heard someone singing. "Ella, who is singing?" I asked. "Its Ysa." Sahe said smiling. "Can I see her sing?" I asked. "Sure, pero wag kang magpapahalata." She said and we both went upstairs. "Wait, she's a DARRENatic!?" I said shocked but I didn't shout to loud. "Yep." She said. "Do you know I manage him." I said wrigling my eyebrows. Were like teenagers here. "Really, lets go downstairs first." She said.

Ysabella's POV
I still kept on singing. "Ysa!!! Come down here!!!" My mom yelled. Aunt is probably down there already. Thats why she called me to go downstairs. "Hi ma, hi po auntie." I said and went down the staircase. "Hello iha. I have something to tell you." Aunt said smiling. I hope this is good. I said in my mind. "You have a very good voice." She said smiling. "You heard me!?" I said shocked. "Yep, me and your mom heard you." She said laughing at the end. "Anyways, iha I like you. You have a very pretty face no pimples. I want you to be an artist." She said and mom sat down with her. "D-did I-I hear it c-c-correctly?" I said stuttering. "Yes, I want you to go to my office tommorrow at 10 sharp ok." She said. "Yes tita." "Is it okay for you ella?" Auntie asked. "Of course, if thats what she wants." She said and looked at me. "Yes, I would like to try." I said smiling at the end. "Ok, you may go upstairs again." Mom said.