Chapter 1: VACATION!!!

Ysabella's POV
Hi, Im Ysabella Marie P. Leona. Im 13 years old and I study at Statefiels School(GUYS, this is a real school. I really studied here when I was in grade 3 until grade 4). Im at grade 7. Im done taking my exam at MATH. For me math is soooo easy, because im FIRST HONOR in class.

--KRING KRING!!!--

"Yessssssssssss!!!" We all shouted. "Class please pass your papers in front ng TAHIMIK." Our teacher told us emphasizing the word 'TAHIMIK'. I went to my bestfriends seat. "Sup Elsa." I said. "Wala masyado." She replied. "Sleep over ka ngayon PLEASSSSSSEEEEEE." Sabi ko doing a puppy face. "Ugh, ok fine. How can I resist that face." Sabi niya. I smiled at her. "Your so cute. Ang cute ng dimples mo and you have such cute round brown eyes." Elsa said. We walked to our service. We live at different villages so, magkaiba kami ng service. Sumakay na ako. "Kuya, madami po ba tayo?" Tanong ko. "Ay, oo eh." Sabi ni kuya. I rode at the front so I won't talk to a guy. The others came already, after a few minutes the service was already full and we went off. I was the last one to get home. I opened the door. Since im high school already, wala na kaming yaya. I went to my room, i took a bath and wore new clothes. After a few hours of waiting, finally Elsa came. I already told my mom about it and she said yes. "Hi El." I said and gestured her to come in. "Sup girl." She said. We went into my room and we immediately went to my room. "MOVIE!!!" El said jumping like a kid in my bed. I quickly went to my CD cabinet and grabbed the CD Percy Jackson and the sea of monster. "OMG!!! Percy's so HANDSOME!!!" El said at the end of the movie. When the movie finished, my mom came in and greeted us. After she greested us, she closed the door and went out.

Elsa's POV
Hi Im Elsa Joy G. Gonzales. When the movie finished, tita came in and greeted us. After she greeted us, she closed the door and went out. "Lets play truth or dare." I said. "I'll go first." Ysa said. "Ok, truth or dare???" I asked. "Dare." She said with no emotion. "Ok, I dare you to go to your terrace and shout I love barbie!" I said. She just smirked and went to her terrace and shouted "I LOVE BARBIE!!!" We just laughed our butts out. "Ok your turn. You know what i'll ask." I said. "I choose truth." She said. "Have you been embarrased in front of a boy?" She said and smiled at the end. "Yes, when I sat at a chocolate yogurt and when I stood up Ben saw it." I said. "Hahahahha Hill hahahahah arious!!!" She said between laughs. "Your turn." I said. "I choose truth." She said. "I have always wanted to ask you this, Bakit wala kang kinakausap na lalaki sa klase or friend na lalaki?" Tanong ko. A minute of silence happened. I saw her crying. "Sorry Ysa, kung ayaw mong..." I said and she cutted me off. "Its okay. Because before I met you, when I was 7 years old, I had a guy bestfriend, his name is Michael. We were soooo close. We were unseperatable. He was my everything. One day, I went to his house and no one was there. I kept on knocking and shouting his name. No one answers, so I went home. I went to my room and cried there, there I promised myself that I wont ever talk to a guy or have a guy bestfriend." She said and she just kept on crying. "Its okay Ysa, now I know why. You know, that promise keeps on holding you back. What you need is to move on." I told her and patted her back. "I did move on. Until you asked that question. But Im okay." She said. After that we went to sleep.

--AUTHOR'S NOTE--
Will Ysabella break that promise or just continue shutting boy's out???