*Iris dream*
The girls and I went to the pool the next day. We all arrived and went in put our stuff down then went to the highest diving board. I was scared of heights so I decided to go last. Everyone jumped in and I was left standing at the top. I walked to the edge when I accidentally slipped and fell in. I smacked the water hard and I was under for a long time before i felt someone's arms wrap around me and pull me back up to the surface. I got to the top and tryed to catch my breath I automatically thought it was one of the girls that pulled me up. But then I turn around to the most cutest boy older then me with the most bluest eyes I have ever seen. I admired them as they shined in the reflection of the water. "Thank you" is all I manage to say. Before the boy leans in and I do the same.
*end of dream*
I woken by someone shaking me. It was Christina. "What do you want I was having a good dream" I say rubbing my eyes to adjust to the sunlight. "Get up you have slept long enough" she says. I look at my phone to see it is 10am. I sit up and say morning to the rest of the girls. "Right what are we doing today" Mon says. "Oooo I have an idea" Gabbie says smiling. "What is it" Tate asks her getting excited to hear more. "Let's go to the pool" Gabbie says jumping up. "Yes let's do it" Christina says getting out of bed. Everyone else gets up and starts getting things organized and so do I. I think to myself going to the pool that was in my dream oh well it is probably just a coincidence or was it.