After everyone slowly calmed down we went Daniel's Mum's house and helped her through her grieving. Then we started planning her funeral. Me and Mon picked out Anna's best photos. Tate, Christina and Gabbie decided on the music. Zach, Jack, Jonah and Corbyn picked a nice church and Daniel and his Mum decided on a casket for Anna.

~A week later~
Today is the day of the funeral. Everyone dressed in black seated in the church listening to everyone talk then came the photos and the songs me and the girls made into a slideshow. There wasn't a dry eye the entire time. After the ceremony the boys helped carry Anna's casket to the car and then watch it drive away to the graveyard. Daniel broke down and all I could do was hold him tight. When it all ended we all decided on an after party for Anna. We all knew Anna wouldn't want the whole day spent crying over her she would want us to have some fun. So that is exactly what we did we let our emotions wash away and we blasted music played crazy games and danced the night away.
~The next morning~
I woke up to the bright sunlight. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked around and seen Corbyn and christnia cuddled up on a couch on the lounge while Mon and Zach were spooning on the mattress on the floor. That's when I look beside me and realize Daniel with his arms wrapped around me. We must have been like that all night. Everyone slowly started waking up Jonah and Tate got up and showered. Jack and Gabbie made pancakes for breakfast. Then Daniel finally woke up. "Good morning sleepyhead" I giggled while playing with his hair. "Morning" he said in his raspy voice. "I wouldn't mind waking up to this more often" I said then blushed after realizing what I just said. Daniel just laughs at me. "I wouldn't mind waking up to you more often to" he says then gets up before I register what he just said. I just sit there smiling today is a new day and I'm gonna make it a good day.