His past

-King's POV-

Merlin looked us in a perfect cube. We couldn't come out how much we tried. Merlin was in her own perfect cube, so we couldn't come close to her either. She didn't let us near the Captain. We all tried to get out, but it didn't work. Nothing did. We just heard the Captain screaming.

"Aaaggghhh! NO! NO! I WON'T LET YOU HURT ANYONE! No! No! No! I don't!" Was what he screamed, making us worried and confused.

-Meliodas' POV-

"Aaaggghhh" I screamed when my inner demon tried to get out, take control over my body.

"Come on, let me out." My demon said.

"NO!" I yelled in response.

"It's mating season, let me out and make Elizabeth your mate." My demon said.

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU HURT ANYONE!" I screamed to him.

"Come on" he said.

"No!" I said.

"Come on" he said.

"No!" I said again.

"I know you want it too." He said.

"No! I don't!" I yelled.

With my last strength, I made my inner demon stop for now and walked back to the boar hat.

-Merlin's POV-

I let everyone out of the perfect cube and we teleported in the bar. Everyone was silent and worried for the Captain. It was like that the whole day, it was silent, looking after the Captain and make him have a good day.

-Diane's POV-

We all want to look at the Captain in the forest today too. We wanted to hear him sing and see that the same thing don't happen today like yesterday. Today I and Elizabeth was really worried, after what happened yesterday and the Captain has been a little angry today. No one had ever seen him angry. He was a little scary like that. We was in the forest waiting on the song. He started singing with the instruments too but it wasn't like it used to be, it was more angry.

"Maydey, mayday

The ship is slowly sinking

They think I'm crazy

But they don't know the feeling

They are all around me

Circling like vultures

They wanna brake me and wash away my colours

Wash away my colours" he started singing.

Then black marks appeared on his skin. He started flying in the air and the instruments started playing more angry music. The Captain opened his eyes and they were black. Everything that once was green was now black. Then when he started singing again he destroyed things in the forest. Trees was laying everywhere on the ground.

"Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything

Okay, okay, okay

Okay, okay, okay

We are one and the same

Oh you take all the pain