Dream

-Diane's POV-

I was going to look if everyone was asleep, then I saw Elizabeth and the Captain walk in.

"I listened when sir Meliodas sang, that's all." Elizabeth answered. Captain nodded. Then they walked upstairs to their room.

-Meliodas POV-

We walked up the stairs to our room. When we come in, we both walked to the bed and laid down.

"Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Mmm?" She responded, looking at me. I moved closer to her.

"I love you." I said. She snuggled closer to me.

"I love you too." Elizabeth said. I kissed her forehead and then we fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up with Elizabeth's head at my chest.

"Morning Elizabeth." I said. She looked up at me.

"Good morning sir Meliodas!" I moved down to her face and kissed her. She kissed back and then the door bust open. There stood the sins.

--------------------------

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up and sat up in an instant. I blushed so much.

"Was it just a dream? All that happened was just a dream?" I whispered.

"Elizabeth? Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" I heard sir Meliodas ask. I looked at him, he was tired up. I blushed more when I saw him. Then he sat up.

"Elizabeth? Something's wrong?" Sir Meliodas asked.

"I-I... why are you tied up?" I asked.

"Hawk is always tying me up before bed, remember?" Sir Meliodas answered.

"R-right." I stuttered.

"Elizabeth? Is you okay? You don't need to worry about the other sins, we will find them and stop the holy knights." Sir Meliodas said.

"I-I am okay." I said.

"You sure? Your face is beat red? You don't have a fever, do you?" Sir Meliodas asked. I shook my head.

"I am okay, just a strange dream. That's all." I said, then laid down again.

"Night Elizabeth." Sir Meliodas said.

"Good night sir Meliodas." I said while we got back to sleep.

It was just all a dream...

...Or was it?

-End-