CHAPTER 3

OFF's POV
'Hello Gun? I'm on my way to work. Yes wife, we have taping right now.'
I'm talking Gun with my phone because i am driving. I'm on my way to my work. I have taping for richy rich.
It's been a week already after that good surprise ended. And it's successfully done. I actually never imagined myself doing that kind of thing. But, i am willing to do everything for Gun.
---
'Hey Papii!' - i immediately look at mild.
" I said to you already that don't call me like that. " - i said. I know mild likes me. She confessed her feelings for me. She even cried after i rejected her. How i wish i can tell you that i already have a boyfriend.
But, i still want to be professional. She's my on screen partner right now. I want us to clicked every time that we're on screen.
' Let me call you babe, then ' - she said. I sighed and continued reading the script. Less talk, less worries. I know that she will not gonna give up pursuing me.
I actually told Gun that Mild likes me. That's why gun is not comfortable everytime i am with mild. He maybe not saying it but i know he is sometimes irritated. He's jealous, maybe. But he is also very confident to himself that i will not going to cheat on him. He knows how much i love him.
---
Few hours had passed and we are finished taping already. Everybody is clapping because at last we can rest already.
I am shocked when Mild hugged me.
'Hey' - i uttered
" Please let me hug you. I know you're not used to me and i know i'm being clingy. But, you know that i like you. I'm drained. I need energy. Just a few minutes and i will go home after. " - she said while hugging me. She wrapped her arms around my waist, caressing my back. I didn't hugged her back but i sighed several times. Because i am really not comfortable with it.
'Hey stop already. I need to go home now.' - i said and pushed her a little, reason for her to stop hugging me. She smiled sadly and nodded.
I'm sorry Mild. But, my heart is for GUN ATTAPHAN only.
--
I dropped my bag and took off my shoes as soon as i reached my house. I saw gun at the sofa wearing a serious face.
'Hi wife. You're having a bad day? What's with that face?' - i said, i sitted beside him. He hugged me and kissed my neck.
'I trust you. ' - he just suddenly uttered. I arched my brows a bit wondering why he needs to tell me that he trust me. I know that already.
Instead of answering, i just hugged him back. I really love this man so damn much.
" How's your taping " - he asked after landing hiz gaze on my face.
" Do you have any stories for me ? " - yes i have. Mild just hugged me earlier wife. But i can't tell you that because i know you will be mad. I sighed.
' No. I don't have. Still, the usual. Shoot here, shoot there. I'm really tired earlier but, now i am not tired anymore. I have my energy again. Because my wife is here Hugging me. ' - i said and smiled.
He just smiles back at me. But, i think there is something wrong. His smile is not a happy smile. That's a sad smile.
' Oh okay. It's good to know. Just tell me anything you want to tell me okay? I'm always willing to understand. ' - he said and give me a peck on my lips.
He stood up from the sofa after.
' I need to go now Papii. I am also tired. I wanna go home now. ' - he said in a sad tone. I stood up also and held his hands. I looked into his eyes.
' If you have any problem. Just tell me okay? ' - i said. He nodded
' Just don't cheat. I'm always okay. ' - he said.
" You know that i'm not gonna do that wife. " he smiled and nodded his head two times after hearing what i said.
--
We bid a goodbye to each other and he left my house to go home to his own house.
---
GUN's POV
I am preparing myself. Papii called me and said that he have taping right now. I'm planning to surprise him on his set. I'm planning tol ask him for a movie date after his taping.
I'm humming while preparing my clothes that i am going to wear today. I'm sure papii will be happy to see me watching him doing his work. I've always been his number one supporter except to his family.
After our anniversary. I let him calling me wife already. That's what he really wants. But, i told him that he needs to make sure he will not be calling me wife if we're not alone or if we're not with our friends who knows what's the real deal between us.
--
30 minutes after. I parked my car first when i reached the location where richy rich are taping right now.
I'm smiling while paving my way towards Papii. But the smile has slowly gone to my face when i saw Mild hugging my boyfriend..
Why Papii letting mild hugged him? The fact that he knows Mild likes him and he already have a boyfriend for fucking sake! I felt my eyes starts watering. I need to hold back my tears. Don't cry Gun. Let papii explain himself first.
My mood was completely ruined after i saw MILD hugging him. So, i just decided to go to his house.
--
I sitted on the sofa after i reached his house. I have a spare key because i am his boyfriend. What would you expect? I sighed repeatedly. I'm calming myself. I will let him explain himself first. I trust him.
--

FEW HOURS HAD PASSED and i heared a car parking outside. I'm sure that is Papii already. I fixed myself and sitted properly.
He opened the door. He looks so tired and happy. Why? It's because of mild? I saw him dropped his bag and took off his shoes. His gaze landed at me. I can't help myself not to wear a serious face. I'm hurt.
'Hi wife. You're having a bad day? What's with that face?' - he asked me and sitted beside me. I hugged him and kissed his neck. That's what i always do whenever he goes home. I need to act normal
'I trust you. ' - i suddenly uttered. I'm jealous. I'm hurt. Please don't cheat on me Papii. I'm holding back my tears that is really want to flow from my eyes. No. Gun. Don't cry.
But, instead of answering me, he just hugged me back. I burried my face on his chest to ready myself to asked him.
" How's your taping " - i asked after landing my gaze on his handsome face.
" Do you have any stories for me ? " -
Please tell me about MILD hugging you. I need you to explain yourself.
He stare at me for a seconds and sighed before starts talking.
' No. I don't have. Still, the usual. Shoot here, shoot there. I'm really tired but i'm not tired now. I have my energy again. My life is here you know? Hugging me. ' - he said and smiled.
Liar. I never thought you can lie to me. I trusted you.
I smiled back at him. Pretending that i'm okay. I think he will never thought that there is something wrong. Because he doesn't really care about my feelings. Why he needs to hide that?
' Oh okay. It's good to know. Just tell me anything you want to tell me okay? I'm always willing to understand. ' - i said and give him peck on his lips. I need to go home. I think i can't hold back my tears any longer.
I stood up from the sofa.
' I need to go now Papii. I am also tired. I wanna go home now. ' - i said in a sad tone. I'm wishing that papii will still tell me about that stuff before i go home. But no, he just stood up also and held my hands. Looking straightly into my eyes.
' If you have any problem. Just tell me okay? ' - he said. I nodded
' Just don't cheat. I'm always okay. ' - i said straightly.
" You know that i'm not gonna do that wife. " i smiled and nodded my head two times after hearing what he said. Liar.
--
( I'm not upset that you lied to me. I'm upset that from now on i can't believe you )
We bid a goodbye to each other and i left his house to go home.