Brief Meeting Between Bosses

Miyeon woke up in the late morning, surprised to feel arms wrapped around her waist and a head on her chest. Arms and head that belong to Minnie.

"Nice surprise, isn't it?" Standing at the door, was Soojin.

"Did you set this up?" Miyeon glared at the younger one.

"I don't remember setting this up." Soojin chuckled, "You have a meeting with Jihyo in two hours."

"Ah, that's right." Miyeon stretched a bit without disturbing the sleeping one. "We're going to discuss everything that's happened, correct?"

"Yup." Soojin nodded. "I'll leave you two alone then."

Miyeon now had to think of a way to get herself out of bed without disturbing the younger one. Minnie was still the same when it came to sleeping. The same cuddling child that she only showed towards Miyeon.

Minnie moved a bit before flipping over to her opposite side, letting Miyeon free. Miyeon got up and got ready before leaving Minnie a note. 

"Okay, so back when Minnie was attacked," Jihyo began, "Moonbyul, wife of Solar, saw a suspicious man with teal hair. Correct Miyeon?"

"Correct."

"Along with that, on your way to the Maria Club, you encountered a man following you in one of my cars."

"Yeah, you have an explanation for that?" Soojin raised a brow.

"No, I don't." Jihyo stated, "I'm still trying to figure out who was all out that day, but it seems like I'll have to get the truth out more aggressively."

"When the incident occurred, did anyone in your mafia have teal hair?" 

"Jungkook did, but he wasn't in your city at all." 

"How do you know?"

"Because," Jihyo began, "Tzuyu was monitoring him and others as they practiced shooting."

"The whole day?"

"The whole day." Jihyo answered Miyeon, "And yes, I'm still suspicious of him. Question is, how would he get to your city without Tzuyu noticing? Without me noticing?"

"How was Tzuyu monitoring them that day?" Soojin asked.

"She was there in person along with monitoring through a camera." Jihyo said, "She checked them in person every ten minutes."

"Is it possible for camera manipulation?"

"There's no way he was able to get to your city and back to the shooting-range in ten minutes." 

"Is Tzuyu not telling you something then?" Miyeon crossed her arms.

"Miyeon," Jihyo began, her eyes showing signs of anger, "My Tzuyu doesn't lie, she can't lie."

There was a knock at the door before a woman walked in. "Jihyo, you want to hear this."

"What is it Nayeon?" Jihyo sighed.

"The day that Jungkook was at the shooting-range, the cameras were manipulated. Along with that, two other men at the shooting-range were gone along with Jungkook." Nayeon explained, "I'm not saying Tzuyu is hiding something, but you should talk to her."

"Why would Tzuyu be hiding something? We already questioned her Nayeon, she's not good at lying, she doesn't even try."

"What if...this may sound ridiculous, but what if she can actually lie?"

Jihyo slammed her hand on the table and stood up, "Why the hell are you accusing Tzuyu? You know damn well that she's like family to us."

"I just want to know." Nayeon stated, as if Jihyo wasn't upset, "She's either lying that she's good at lying, or something happened at that shooting-range."

"What could've happened at that shooting-range?"

"I don't know," Nayeon took a deep breath, "But if any of those men did something to Tzuyu, to make her silent or forget, then I'm murdering every. single. one. of. them."

With that, Nayeon turned around and left, leaving the three. After a moment, Miyeon finally spoke up.

"How high is the possibility that Jungkook is a part of this?"

"Very high."