Sleep (Angst warning)

"You can sleep here Midoriya, I'll go on the floor.." You say, and stand up.

"You don't have to Todoroki~Kun.." Midoriya mumbled. You smile, and shake your head.

"I'm going on the floor." You say with a smile. You grab a pillow and sit on it. You rest your head on the end of the bed. "Night Everyone!" you smile. Eventually, people begin to drift to sleep. You scan the room, and everyone appears to be asleep. Your feet take control, and you stand up and walk to the bathroom. The toilet seat was down, so you go and sit on it, and put your head in your hands. A few minutes later tears form in your eyes. "I... I miss you mom... It's not the same anymore..." You grab your phone and dial your mother's phone number, and press call. after a few rings and no answer, you give up and hang up. Tears stream down your face. "what is wrong with me..? I've not cried for years... I'm patheic..." you mumble. You wipe your eyes, and compose yourself, then walk back into the room. When you look around, you notice that Izuku is sat up staring at you. your eyes widen. "O-Oh- Uh... Morning." you say, "H-How long have you been awake?" He looks at you and sighs.

"Since you went to the bathroom..." Midoriya muttered. You cover your mouth. "I-I'm sorry..." The boy shakes his head and runs to you, giving you a hug.

"It's okay Todoroki~Kun... It's okay to be upset."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya! so yeah I'm finally updating this O.o

I looked and I apparently haven't updated this since December 27th-

So.. Yeah. have this. I didn't really know what to do, so I hope you're okay with a little bit of angst. I most likely won't do ay more angst, but if you want more then let me know!

Anyway, sorry it's short, bye all!