Kansas-part 3

Colbys pov:

I cant believe me and this stranger actually like the same person like really. I started to think about what I should say now before getting interrupted.

Sam:so.... what's your name?

Colby: huh what sorry, my name is colby, what's your name.

Sam:oh uh... my name is sam sorry if I'm awkward I've never really had this long of a conversation with someone other than my family.

Colby: oh it's ok I'm the same way its awkward. Well do you wanna hang out some time.

Sam: sure I would mind hanging out sometime.

We exchanged numbers and left. After the long day I went home and texted sam.

Sam's pov:

I asked this strangers name. He said it was colby. When he asked me to hang out some time I got really excited for some reason. I finished the day out and got home I waited to get a text from colby. After a while he texted me I hesitated to answer at first. But I soon answered.

Colby: hey

Sam:hi how are you.

Colby:😂fine

Sam: what's so funny?

Colby:idk were just really awkward

Sam: yea

Colby: well do you wanna come over to my house today or tomorrow

Sam:sure what's the address

Colby: 5108 Woodley Ave
(I just used the address to the old trap house it just seemed easier to use that address than somebody else's like you get what I mean i hope)

Sam: cant wait I'll see you Tomorrow.

Colby: ok see you later

I went to bed that night and woke up really early in the morning so I could get a shower (this is Sam's POV still)and go to colbys house. I drove to colbys house and when I got there I was amazed by how big his house was. I got out of my car and went up to the door and knocked on it. Colby answered the door.

Sam: hey colby

Colby:hey sam

Sam:so...

Colby: umm... you wanna come inside.

Sam: sure

I walked in and I was amazed by how big the house was he had a pool and a big back yard. We walked upstairs to his room. His room was covered in sticky notes and he had a couch in his room.

Sam: so... I like your house

(I honestly dont know why I'm making this part of the story so awkward like I'm cringing just writing it)

Colby:thanks

Sam: have you ever heard the app vine?

Colby: no why

Sam: you should get it it's funny. And If you want we could make an account together.

Colby: uh let me download it first and check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Words:444

To be continued...

I have so many more ideas for this story like my mind has been racing with ideas and I'll be posting on this story alot more than my other book right now so. And I'm sorry I left you off on a cliffhanger. But I'll probably be posting tomorrow or the next day so.