Life Update + News 1

First, the life update. Well it's official, ya girl has successfully graduated HS (well technically I have a month until the celebration but psshhh). I am certain everyone has noticed my disappearance and I will admit that it is partially because of my whole trying to finish senior year strong and, get ready for it, my dumbass forgot my wattpad password and was too lazy to change it lmao. I also am working so that I can prepare to pay for college (I'm gonna get a laptop so that's gonna be a welcome part :3) and let's just say I have no regrets because my co-workers are freaking hilarious.

Now the news, do you want to bad news or good news first? Oh I should tell you right now and not worry about comments so I'll start with bad news. Forever is temporarily being placed on hold but the good news is I am planning on rewriting Yours!

If you've joined my Discord you might have seen that I have been feeling disappointed by the ending of Yours and while I plan on using elements from the ending I do believe I am just going to change it. There will also be other general things changed so this edit will be a book of its own. Expected changes are, additional arcs of my own creation, grammar, a better reflection of Hood/Gabriel, and a couple of other things such as details I forgot about during writing such as All Might being suspicious of the reader in the beginning of the book. 

Though part of me cringes at the thought of rereading Yours (is that bad? There are parts I genuinely question myself for) I plan on doing so for the sake of corrections and rewrites. I honestly can't wait because let's just say never let an angsty Videl write lmao. It gets so bad at times! Haha!

Well I'll leave it at this, I hope you all are well and Congratulations to the class of 2020! Veni vidi vici!!