AUTHORS NOTE:

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello, Readers. I'm a newly born author come from no where. Not that much expert but not that much down.

I'm willing to put my time on writing to enhance the mind of people. If this will can get enough of readers and followers. I'll sure this story will not unpublished/deleted like the other stories.

I may share some tip on toe of my personal information but never be revealed. I'm from the mother nature richest country on nature things. Philippines.

Some of you may wonder. Why I've been writing down stories and taken them down. I have 2 stories that has prologue until epilogue and I have taken them down because in the fear of getting no supports.

Pls bare with me this last time. Its been my dream on writing. When I was young.

I maybe not as tough and professional writers but I'll do my best for this one.

Be sure to heart and comment.
Mwah <3

DISCLAIMER:
THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, PLACES, BUSINESSES, AGE, AND EVENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ANY ACTUAL EVENTS ARE PURELY COINCIDENTIAL.

WARNING :CONTAIN MATURES ACT THAT MAY NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG AUDIENCES. PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVICE.

NOTICE:THIS IS UNEDITED YET AND CURRENTLY YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ERRORS AND MISSPELLED WORD PLEASE BARE WITH ME.