Daughter || 1

Abilities

Some people have them in this world, it's very rare honestly, so it's uncommon to have one, they can use them for whatever they want, for good or bad? it doesn't matter to me.

And the one that I was stuck with is powerful, the power to do anything that I wanted with a single snap, but of course, it has its limits.

However, it is an overpowered ability, I could even rule the world if I wanted to

But...

I'm lazy to give a shit and use it to my advantage, it's no fun getting everything with a single snap without hard work.

No fun.

No fun at all.

.

.

.

.

Your eyes fluttered open feeling warm lights that peeked from the curtains beside your soft mattress that was held with a wooden bed frame that you bought from Ikea. Sitting up from your bed you stretched your arms tiredly and rubbed your eyes open trying to adjust from your sleepy state, seeing the clock, you yawned lightly knowing you have to get ready for school.

Once you got out of bed you walked straight to your living room to turn on the lights. When you did, you immediately saw a familiar figure sleeping comfortably on the couch.

Douma was sleeping on your couch

Without your permission

Again

You sighed tiredly and grabbed the blanket that was covering him from the cold air. Yanking the blanket off, the man fell off from the couch with a thud making him groan in discomfort.

"Ow! Y/n-chan! why did you do that?" Douma whined out, touching his head lightly, trying to feel for any bruises from the fall.

"I don't know, why the fuck are you in my house?" your gaze narrowed at his sitting figure, seeing how he was suddenly in your house was something you would like to stop, but that's not going to happen sooner or later.

"I'm bored Y/n-chan~ Plus your house is very warm and cozy!" he smiled hugging your soft pillow from the couch against his chest, you sighed shaking your head in irritation of how childish this man can be.

"Go back to your occult or whatever you have Douma, I'm tired of your shit and I need to get ready for a new year of hell, so chop-chop and get your ass moving" you slapped his back harshly earning an 'ow' from him. He rubbed his back trying to ease the pain as he sighed defeatedly and noticed that he haven't made breakfast for you.

"Hey hey! Y/n-Chan! You want me to cook breakfast for you?" Douma got up and brushed his clothes, meanwhile you stepped into your bathroom to get a quick shower to prepare for the day.

"Yeah sure, just don't put poison on it!" you shouted while unbuttoning your pajamas.

"Okay!" He chirped happily and went into the kitchen to prepare your breakfast.

He cooked Dashi and Natto with rice, seeing how your food consists of instant noodles made him bored seeing the same food again and again in your house.