MATH IS WRATH || 12

"Hmm, yes. Math."

Sitting on a chair, your eyes were staring at the textbook filled with numbers and symbols that you want to burn with the fire of hell itself.

Sadly you couldn't, because it has Amane's doodles all over it making it bearable to see.

Today's activity is learning math in the school library with Kanao and Aoi for an upcoming test. You heard from the other class with the same years as yours that it was hard to the point where, Karma, one of the smartest kids in your year, got a fifty-two.

You laughed at him after you heard that and got punched. 

If it hadn't been for Tanjiro and Inosuke's holding you back you would've stomped that red-haired bastard.

Kanao, who sat beside you, is focused on studying for the exam. Her hand has not stopped answering previous maths problems that your teacher gave for exams or exercises ever since you arrived in the library with her and Aoi. 

She's working hard. So you internally cheered for her so she could get good grades again.

"Stop staring at your notebook and start learning, Y/n." You turned to meet Aoi, carrying a couple of books at hand to study while reminding you what you were here to do.

"Already did." You tilted your dummy thick Math book letting out a mass amount of paper slip away to the table, revealing the previous worksheet given by your teachers and papers filled to the brim with mathematics exercises you did yesterday. 

Also showing some that were on your notebook you did recently. 

Aoi sweated at this, wondering how much you've studied in the last couple of minutes or days, either way, she cleared her throat.

"Well, it'd be better if you'd study more if you don't want to get another 69 again. But you should take a break for a few minutes." She suggested before sitting down on the empty seat across from you and going straight to studying.

"Okay..." You let out a small huff before quietly taking out your laptop from your backpack that sat on the ground, leaning on your wooden chair, and placing it on the table taking Kanao's attention.

"What are you doing?" Kanao asked, curious as to why you took your laptop out.

"Just taking a break."

"By... Writing?"

"Yep."

Kanao glanced at you, currently writing for the fourth novel that you planned on releasing next month or so, clicking the keyboard at a fast pace as your dim red eyes never left the screen. You seemed focused so Kanao got back to her studies not wanting to bother you.

After a couple of minutes of typing, you abruptly stopped, looking at the ceiling and staring at it for a while.

Your brain has finally reached its end after a couple of minutes of writing to the point where you couldn't come up with sentences.

Letting out a light sigh you looked around a little before staring at Aoi. Noticing your cat-like gaze that gives her the creeps, Aoi turned to look at you.

"What is it?"

"Hey Aoi, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"What's with the sudden question?" You shrugged.

"Dunno just feels like asking."

"Hmmm..." Aoi thought for a moment. "Probably a pharmacist or a nurse."

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, I've been getting into herbal medicine recently and I also like helping people. It's tough but seeing people healthy again is rewarding." A soft smile formed in Aoi's expression as she thought about it. Remembering when she nursed injured patients back to health in the butterfly hospital, with them leaving with a bright smile after they fully recovered.