Part 1: New Faces in Old Places

It was around noon at the camp rock site. Mitchie was sweating profusely as she paced near her friend Caitlyn Gellar who mindlessly tapped away at the keys on her laptop, making sick beats in the process.

"Where the fuck is he?" Mitchie said under her breath. Caitlyn looked up from her laptop as the musty brunette girl waddled closer to her, slapping her laptop screen down.

Shane Gray was fairly late most of the time, but this time, in particular, he really pissed Mitchie off. Eventually, two medium-sized hunks strutted out of their 2017 Toyota Prius XLE onto the pavement.

Mitchie turned her head in surprise looking out into the crowd, running up to the two hunks. "Shane Gray?" she exclaimed, pushing through different people.

"Oi bruv, is this bird all tight in the noggin yeah?" Jo asked Aaron as his voluptuous lips flopped in the wind.

Mitchie realized her mistake but was curious about the 5'11" men towering above her. Aaron was dirty blonde, his eyes were like sparkling emeralds which almost reflected the sunlight. The other boy, with brown hair which came to steep ginger peaks, was a tad more muscular than Aaron. 

"Are you guys Australian?" Mitchie questioned the hunks.

"Californian, Luv," Aaron said, taking his five suitcases out of their 2017 Toyota Prius XLE with one sweeping motion.

Another car pulled up, this time a 2018 Toyota Prius XLE. Mitchie knew that this time it was in fact her long lost lover...Shane Gray.