Part 9: The Final Jam

It's the time that every Camp Rocker has been waiting for. It's Final Jam. Several acts have already performed. Caitlyn showed off her beat making skills by slapping her laptop, and several background characters did a half-assed dance routine.

It was finally time for Aaron, Jo, and Shane Gray to perform. They began to head towards the stage when Shane Gray stopped at the foot of the stairs. Shane Gray turned to Aaron and Jo to talk to them before they gave the biggest performance of their lives.

Shane Gray said, "Guys, I have no idea how this is going to turn out, but whatever happens, I'm proud of how far we've come and I love you guys."

Aaron, with tears forming in his eyes replied, "Well that's lovely Shane Gray, we love you too luv."

Jo butted in saying, "Alright boys, it's time."

As the boys got on stage they began to introduce themselves as An Acapella Group, but were quickly interrupted by a familiar voice in the distance.

"Stop this shit right now!" the voice shouted over and over in a manic tone.

As the figure got closer to the stage, everyone noticed that it was Mitchie shouting, and she appeared to be holding something in her hands. No one was even paying attention to the BD Luer-Lok 25 Gauge 3cc 1½'' Needle Heroin Syringe that is pointed out of her butt chin. It looks like Mitchie ran here straight from an acupuncture appointment, she had many syringes all over her body like a porcupine.

"These two are not FUCKING BRITISH!" Mitchie screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What the hell are you talking about Mitchie?" Shane Gray asked.

Mitchie revealed what she was holding and it turned out to be a Mossberg® Maverick® 88 Security 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun. She pointed the shotgun between Aaron and Jo and began directing her shouting towards them.

"Tell them, fucking TELL THEM!" Mitchie yelled at the two.

Visibly scared, Aaron and Jo threw their hands up in the air and began to breathe heavily.

Aaron shouted, "She's right, we're not British. We're from California!"

"Why would you lie about something like that?" Shane Gray asked the two boys visibly confused.

"We just thought it would make us cooler," Jo explained, "we thought we could get clout and bussy this way."

"Well it fucking worked didn't it? DIDN'T IT?" Mitchie asked Jo.

"Look we're so-" Aaron began to apologize, but was quickly interrupted by Mitchie in her manic state.

"No, don't you fucking DARE. You do not have the fucking RIGHT to apologize to me. You don't even know me, but that didn't stop you from taking everything I have. Shane Gray, I have loved you since the day I found you all alone singing a song you thought nobody would ever hear. You have been through so..so much, and I planted myself right beside you. I have given you every bit of me, I have loved you UNCONDITIONALLY. And you wanna know how I've done that? Because I've still loved you through this shitty summer. You have avoided me at every turn, but I have still loved you. I love you enough...to do this."

Mitchie raised her shotgun, pointed it at the boys with shaky arms, and then pulled the trigger.

There was a loud bang, but it wasn't loud enough to drown out the screams of every Camp Rocker.