Time Travel

"This isn't right! It shouldn't have worked like this. It wasn't supposed to do this!!"

Mark P.O.V

*ER ER ER*

"Ugh.Why can't school start later~"

"Up and at 'em son. Hurry and get ready, I have a surprise for you. More than one actually."

That's my dad. World famous scientist. You can't say you don't know him, because his face is everywhere. Literally.

"I don't feel like getting up today, Dad. Can't my birthday present be skip school and sleep in", I said with a monotone voice.

"Listen, I know you miss your mom, and it's your first birthday without her, but she's all the way in Brazil. And, you know, her business is just getting started, and she promised to get back as soon as she could, with presents. So, could you get up and out? For me?"

All I could do was smile. My dad always pulled through whenever I needed him.

"Alright, get up and get ready. Breakfast will be ready soon."

*Time Skip*

"Hey dad. What's for breakfast", I asked coming down the stairs.

"Just some bacon, eggs, and toast. Sit down, I have your gift right here."

"Cool, What is it?" I was really excited to see what my present was. He was making it sound really important.

"Before I give this to you, I must tell you that this is super important. It mustn't be lost, broken, or stolen. So guard it with your life. And of course, it was made by yours truly."

"Is it really that serious dad?"

"But of course it is. Now here, open it." He hands me a long, velvety, rectangular box. I inspect it from all angles, and then open it. I then proceed to pull it out.

"Oh wow, it looks amazing. Thanks dad!" I put the watch on and admire it. It was a perfect fit. The watch was something similar to a gold Rolex.

"Dad, you made this", I say in a shocked manner. My dad was a scientist, not a watch maker.

"Look at the time! I hadn't realized it got so late. I have to go to the lab now. We're working on a project that could change the world. Time travel. See you later"

"Okay dad. I'll see you  la-"

*DING*

"It's Jackson. He says to hurry up, were supposed to be learning about the infamous (L/N) family in History today."

"Ah, the (L/N) family. They are considered one of the most famous and richest families to ever live. Have fun learning. Who knows, you might become as smart as me one day."

"Yeah, maybe", I chuckle

"Well, I forgot my phone upstairs, you should get going."

"Alright dad. See you later." I grab my bag and go out side to the garage for my bike.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

"Hey, Jackson, I'm on my way now. Just left the house."

"Well hurry up! You do realize that you have five minutes left, right?!"

"Jackson, chill. You do realize that I live right around the corner from school, right?"

"Please come fast. You're my only best friend I have History with. I don't want to be alone."

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I get on my bike and get ready to leave.

*Time Skip*

"Jackson, I'm here!I'm here."

"Thank god. Only a few seconds left, let's go." All of the sudden, a faint light appears. We look down at my watch as that seems to be the source.

"Hey, man, what's going on", Jackson asks

"I don't know. but I don't feel to good." Everything around me starts to blur, and all sounds become muffled. I can hear Jackson shouting, and then, it all goes black.

Author's Note

So, I see you decided to read this. Thanks! Just to let you know, there most likely will be no smut in this, because of how young I am. I will try to update weekly, and a lot of my friends will read this because I asked them to. So, this was he first chapter. I know it might kinda suck, but it will get better, I promise. I hope you'll enjoy reading this as much as I'll enjoy writing this. Also, I do not own the cover, i just modified the words to fit this story. I J-Hope you liked this, and please, if you have any question's, or any constructive criticism, please let me know and tell me what you think of this book. Thanks again, and enjoy the ride!!