one

seven years ago
"hello?" jungkook said "hello, are you somehow related to ms. park eun-ji?" the person on the other line asked. "yes, i'm her boyfriend. what can i help you?" jungkook asked.

"this is from asan medical center, ms. park eun-ji was hitted by a car and she's on a critical condition right now—" as the person on the other line replied, jungkook didn't hesitate to jump off his seat and rush to the hospital.

—at the hospital—
jungkook quickly gets out of his car and went inside the hospital.

"patient park eun-ji?" he asked the nurse behind the counter with a shaky voice, "park eun-ji is in the ER room right now, please wait over there" the nurse behind the desk said as she pointed to the chairs near the ER room.

as he was waiting, he decided to call his bestfriend, park jimin which is eun-ji's brother.

"oh hey jungkook. what's up" jimin answered. "please come to asan medical center right now. eun-ji is in a critical condition." jungkook said. "what—wait. what happened?! i'll go there as soon as possible" jimin answered and quickly hang up.

as minutes passed by, jimin and his girlfriend, kim soo-hee which is eun-ji's bestfriend showed up in the hospital with a worried face.

"what happened?!" jimin quickly asked jungkook. "i don't know, i was suddenly called from this hospital and told me that eun-ji was involved in an accident" jungkook replied.

—2 hours later—
2 hours passed by jungkook, jimin and soo-hee grew impatient. jungkook was about to stand up but, the doctor from the ER room showed up.

"doc, what happened? is she okay? is she alive? is she breathing? can we see her? who did this to her?" jungkook bombard the doctor with questions but, he only receive the answer he didn't want to hear.

"we tried everything we can but, unfortunately she didn't survive."

as the doctor replied, jungkook's heart was broken into pieces. he didn't expect this, why all of a sudden? why did she leave the world too early?

 he didn't expect this, why all of a sudden? why did she leave the world too early?