three

eun-ji's p.o.v
it's been seven years since, i died. seven years i've been following them. checking my friends, my family and jungkook.

i'm really happy for him, my brother and their bandmates which are also my friends. tho i wasn't with jungkook supporting his dreams.

he have sun-mi beside him. i'm really jealous of her. she's alive and still breathing. compare me to her, i'm already dead.

i've been also following jungkook. trying to talk to him tho he can't even hear me.

today, i planned on visiting my brother and my best friend! today is weekend which means a movie marathon for them.

—at soo-hee's and jimin's apartment—
as i entered their apartment, i heard them talking.

"i miss eun-ji so much, i wish she's still here watching kdramas with me. going shopping every weekend, you know the usual things we do as best friends but, i'm only doing that with myself or with you. i can't even get along with the sun-mi girl, she's so picky with movies and foods" soo-hee said.

"i know right, i miss eun-ji so much" jimin replied.

as i heard their conversation. my mood suddenly drops. i'll be honest. i also miss both of them especially jungkook. i haven't even said goodbye to my love ones. lucky for those who bid goodbye to their love ones. but, me? it was all of a sudden.

i was just simply crossing the street, on the way to bring jungkook's lunch because he's training. when suddenly, a fast car is coming to my way. then in a blink of eye.

i was dead.

being a ghost is also being a little bit lucky, i must say. tho, i can't hold anything or talk with anyone, i'm still following them like i'm their gaurdian angel.

i quickly went to sit on the sofa while watching with jimin and soo-hee. i'm jealous of them because, they're eating fried chicken ㅠㅠ and i'm not.

i can only eat tasty foods when it's my death anniversary. my family always bring my favorite foods! just thinking of it makes me hungry.

jungkook's p.o.v
we're done promoting our new album map of the soul: 7. the promoting was a success and we currently have a break because, we're preparing for our map of the soul tour.

every time we have a break. me, jimin hyung and taehyung hyung always play video games, go to a internet cafe, or go to the arcade. but, i guess i'm doing it alone today.

jimin hyung is ignoring me and taehyung hyung is going museum hopping with namjoon hyung. well, i have other members but, they already have plans. which means, i don't have anyone to hangout beside my girlfriend.

lately, i've been thinking of proposing to her. tho, we've only been for 2 years? i know it's so early but, i'm already getting that old and i don't want to be lonely forever.

i really need advice but, the only great advice, i get is from jimin hyung. but, how can i talk with him when he's ignoring me?

should i apologize then ask for an advice? or apologize then after a few days ask for an advice?

ugh, why is my life so messed up.

—hello! pls imagine that there's no covid-19 case :) that's why they're going to a tour soon :) and sorry for my grammar ㅠㅠ

hello! pls imagine that there's no covid-19 case :) that's why they're going to a tour soon :) and sorry for my grammar ㅠㅠ