𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✧

seonghwa x reader oneshot
༺♥༻

seonghwa x reader oneshot ༺♥༻

It was your birthday. It was something you'd been talking about for weeks, not only to your boyfriend but to everyone around you. It was around 10:15am when you opened you eyes to the sunlight pouring in through the blinds greedily. A smile grew quietly on your face as you turned around to see the peaceful sleeping side profile of your boyfriend, Seonghwa. The golden shards fell slyly onto his face, making his beautiful features look 10x more glorious. You propped yourself up on one elbow and slowly ruffled his hair, gently trying to wake him up. Within a few seconds his eyelids were fluttering. He turned his head to look at you and smiled warmly. You laid your head back onto the pillow and looked him in his eyes.
'I'm so happy for today,' you said as you twirled a few strands of his hair.
'Why today?' he chuckled and traced his fingertips along your hand. He's playing dumb, you thought as you grinned slightly.
'It's my birthday of course,' you said, laughter dripping from the sentence. His brow furrowed in confusion, you felt your heart sink slightly.
'Shit,' you heard him mutter 'It was today?' your hand instantly froze as you felt his desperate stare.
'I'm so sorry, I forgot. I'm-' he wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head. You slowly eased him off and got out of the bed.
'I'm going to make breakfast,' you said as you went into the bathroom to brush your teeth. How did he actually forget? You were hurt but you tried not to let it show. He went into the other bathroom. You both got out at the same time and went downstairs. You opened the door to the kitchen and your breath hitched. Dozens of bouquets crowded the table, in the centre stood three boxes wrapped in rose gold wrapping paper adorned with bows. You let out a gasp and turned around to see Seonghwa standing behind you, a triumphant smirk on his face. You covered your face in your hands as he came and hugged you tightly.
'you really got me hwa, god i love you so much,' you said into his chest between sobs.
'I love you too Y/N,' he said softly.

[a/n] uh hello this was lowkey trash buttt im gonna make a new fanfic soon !! keep ur eyes peeled !! <3