PROLOGUE

"Mom, Is that you?" Serafina asked her voice quavering.

She was looking at the back of the mermaid who had silvery scales and silver tail that was gleaming in the sunlight. She had beautiful black hair.

The mermaid turned around and Serafina knew that face immediately. 'Am I dreaming???' she thought.

The mermaid smiled and said, " Yes. Sera, come here."

Serafina went and hugged her mother . Sera was awestruck, speechless and her eyes filled with tears. Tears of happiness. She closed her eyes.

"Sera, you are all that I hoped for. You are an able and an efficient ruler. More efficient and able than I was. I'm so proud of you." Regina Isabella told Serafina.

"Mom don't say that. You are the one who is supposed to rule Miromara--"

"But you are the ruler now, my dear" said another voice from behind of Serafina.

She turned around and saw a merman with coppery scales and green eyes just like hers. She hugged her father tightly. "Hey dad, I missed you both" she said and started crying.

"Hey there, calm down my dear" Principe Bastiaan said, as he patted his daughter's back.

"You are the best and you have everything that you need-your friends, love of our people and Mahdi. Tell me you are not worried about him, Are you Sera??" Isabella asked teasingly.

" I have everything but I also need you both as well" Sera told the two.

"We are always there with you and will always be there with you. You can always find us here Sera." Bastiaan said pointing towards her heart.

And they disappeared.