Summary

Summary

I like toxic males. Not because I'm addicted to them treating me like shit. But because I like to break them into little pieces. I love to watch as their soul shatters in front of my eyes.

Toxic Males my ass.

They've just never had to deal with a toxic female before.

I know how to play their games, in fact I love to play them. Let them think I'm a meek little woman with no real depth. They don't see what goes on beneath my lies. For here is Miss Lyra Mina Herrison, the twenty-three year old woman that has never been in love. In fact, I truly believe that I am incapable of actually being in love. The only people that I love are my mother, my sister, her two children and my best friend.

I would do absolutely anything for them.

I confirm that I do not care about anyone else. People I meet at work? Are just people that I'll see for a short period of time before I completely cut them out of my life. People I went to school with? Exact same situation.

It's just what I do, I go from place to place leaving a trail of confused people. People who wonder what they did wrong, people who wonder why I suddenly stopped speaking to them, people who wonder just what the hell happened to me.

I don't care.

You see, I am a sick individual. Extremely mentally ill, to the point where I hide it so expertly that no one suspects a thing. Not even those close to me. I like toxic males, I like spending endless amounts of money, I like to speed excessively, I like my numbers to go up in fives and I like to watch people hurt.

This is who I am, or who I was... It all came smashing down on me the day I met him. The one toxic male that I for once, couldn't get out of my head.

He was the biggest, baddest one of us all.

Mr Herin Moretti. AKA- Scorpion.